Chapter 04: Music is the other side of the chord

"Nong Tine, Nong Tine

D

Slap (slapping away)

To awaken my consciousness, a gentle slap on the face dragged me back from my drowsy state. A few others rushed to roll my eyelids in horror to check the situation. If you want to ask me when I fainted, I don't know, and when I woke up, I'm not quite sure, but if you want to ask when you want to die, I can tell you.

This is it!!!!!!!

*Senior we're just kidding. Tine doesn't have to be so shocked." The damned Troublesome said with his arms around his chest, not coldly. Isn't there any concern that it will hurt the heart of a freshman year like me? Even if It's just me.

"Nong Tine, are you OK? Thankfully, there were other well-meaning seniors who cared, after helping the dazed me up and sit back down.

"Well......

*Nong Tine, you still look like you're dizzy,

"Heh.... uh...

For so long, the only time that lips have been touched so clearly and tightly has been with a lover. But just now, that person was not the usual girl with red lips and white breasts, it was a blasphemy to my young mind, although he did not kiss or stick his tongue in, but he did it so casually that I almost thought it was bisexual

*Student.... Student, can you hear me?"

I hear you, but I don't want to, so fxck you! The fxcking mints are still in my mouth and I'm about to throw up in your fxcking face.

*Nong Tine OK, everyone, don't huddle, just get the nong over there. One of the seniors commanded, accompanied by the laughter of the seniors, and my body was lifted into the corner.

It's really bad enough that I'm not bad enough, I don't have a conscience yet, and I'm starting to wonder if it's right or wrong for me to enter this society. If I had gone to the Thai North Snack Club in the first place, wouldn't my life have turned into this stupidity, my little heart....?

"Who's going to get the nong an oxygen mask?"

I don't know if I should faint first or throw up first.

"Aww~ threw up," even God was helping me. A certain Sarawat kindly took me away from the scene of the 'Four Peppermints' accident, xsshole! And then there's the guy who handed me a tissue when I was sick to my stomach.

"Blast you, for playing me." As soon as my mouth was open, I immediately turned my head to scold the man in front of me.

"I didn't ask for you."

"So which stupid cow just opened its mouth and got the candy in my mouth?"

"The seniors said it."

If they tell you to go to hell, are you going to go too?"

"I'll think about it first.

"I'm I will remember this bitterly, do you understand, I will get back at you!"

"Are you really being sarcastic? I see you have a serious face.

"Stop trying to be so indebted, go where you want, as

long as it is out of my sight." Surprised to have the face

to come here, a mouthful of breath was sprayed in my

face again, and I pushed someone away with all my

might until the big, tall man finally willingly stood up and

walked back to the corner to join his friends. It wasn't

long before a sister brought me an oxygen mask, and I