Chapter 03: Please don't doubt that I really want to be close to you.

Sometimes, Tine can't help but wonder.... Why did he meet such a surprise himself? Just press and hold F5. directly, then log out and log in again and it'll be the same as always!

Al'Sarawat

A perfect Illustration of what the word absolute shameless means! it wasn't enough to forcefully take my phone and bully me by logging into my social accounts with my identity and post things before I went to bed, I didn't want this to get complicated because I was afraid the girls would misunderstand me and I had to rush through my friends list and search my name and open the chat box intending to curse the guy to death.

Tine is cool gai: Wat, you bastard, how did you know my password?

I saw that the chat box indicated that it was being typed and I was still a clear face before he replied to the message.

"Just saw it."

You can read it, can't you? It's the same damned Sarawat who is replying to my messages on my Facebook and I'm replying to his messages on the same account. like
it's asking myself a question, but it's actually not good at all?

That's a six-digit code. How the fvck did you know that?

*123456 code for mental retardation"

Why you xsshole! The face was good-looking, but the mouth was so fvcking bxtchy, I only dared to scold him in my heart, but the news was like a stone sinking into the sea.

Sarawat.

The moment I saw the message, what I saw was...                                                                      
Tine is cool gai:
I'm warning you, don't touch my Facebook again!

⊙﹏⊙

Did you fvcking understand that?

Fvck! You son of a bxtch! I can't stand you!

(✯ᴗ✯)

Tine is cool gai:

Don't send me any more of these! You big bastrd!

(≧▽≦)
(✷‿✷)

Uh-uh-uh, I can't put up with it.

ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

You freaking xsshole!
(

͡°ᴥ ͡° ʋ)

I really shouldn't have downloaded so many emoticons, Wat's deadpan writing is just endless blinking, no progress at all, except for the literal ones, I don't think we'll have anything to talk about until I delete them and get ready for a showdown with him....

DING!

Less than three minutes after that, a notification box popped up.

Tine is cool gai: Warning! Secret snippets of XXI The vicious murderer dumped his body under the viaduct! Hurry up and click to watch! It will be deleted later!

Fvck you, Sarawat, you son of bxtch! Just read some of this stuff for yourself but why do you have to put it on my Facebook page! I'm a bit of a handful right now because I don't know what kind of mess this video is all about, all I can do is hit the delete button and ask myself how fvcked up it has to bei Even people who hadn't even said hello before were going around asking who Tine was.