Introduction

Tine, a hipster dude.

With the welcome ceremony behind us, when will those with hearts come?

A flower!

"Wow, look what it is, hurry up and be awesome!!

Bell! Bell! Beill Bell! Belll

"Eh Fai, I'm going to give you a few likes until my fingers break.

"Sorry, I'm so sexy, Hahaha.

*Gredddddd, let's get Brother smell one?" This demonic harassment came from a friend of mine who went to school with me. The four of us were so close, they asked me to call them James J, Pop, and Mario, which is the name of the "The Four male Leads". In fact, there are no handsome male leads among dudes at all. We are all dark skinned up to the neck. How can we compare to others?

The person who just said this is Phuak, alias James J. He looke nothing like James, except for his big face with the smile of a Buddha.

The man who often keeps up with the lovely Infita's haircut is called Ohm, allas Pop, and he's the kind of gentlemanly handsome that's like Pisutti from Keeping Husbands.

Next up is Jack, the recurrent sleeper whose mother used to sell gold in Chinatown, but has now moved on. His mother once joked that he had been kicked out by the mob, and Jack thought he looked a bit like Mario because his nipples were pink and he thought he looked like a Thai, Chinese and German mix, but in fact, he was a quarter Thai, Chinese and Singaporean mix.

As for me, I'm not sure yet, is it good to look like Nadech or Mark? How about Pan? Ah, come on, let's see who's the better one!

Tine...

But the laughter faded as a someone interjected.

Have you ever wondered why everything comes in pairs no matter what? Once you're alone, the loneliness sweep you up in a torrent. I used to be obsessed with couples, whether with friends or..... Just to find someone

It can be said that in the past, I was not alone in life, probably because I used to go to boys' high school, so life seems to be very full. There is no need to go looking at all, people who come to talk to you and harass you will automatically come to you. It wasn't until freshman year that that kind of high school life slowly changed, and sometimes I couldn't help but ask myself....

How did I get to this point!

When I was in middle school, I talked about several subjects and it wasn't out of the question to say it was the male god of the class. If you don't believe me, ask the katoeys at school, who don't know Brother Tine from the senior class Grade Nine So far I've only seen people who are too lazy to shake their heads in reply and must be crazy to say they don't know. He looks like he's a cute guy from "Meteor Garden", and he hangs out with all kinds of people, mostly foreign students. By the way, I went to a boys' school since.....?

1. Lover In The Campus

"Ging, are you free today?" The questioning voice sounded charming. I'm most attracted to this person because she is my first love, good-looking, brainiac, and most importantly, she has a lot of people who like her. chasing her means that I win over all my friends, Tine a winner.

"What's wrong?" Even the sound of a return question. was sweet.

"Let's go shopping together."

"Uh... I still have math classes at The Brain

Then tomorrow......

"I'm going to my chemistry class at Teacher Wu's tomorrow"

"What about Saturday, Saturday?"