chapter-3

I started the car. I was very anxious that he is sitting by my side. I really wanted to hug him and tell him who I was but I won't.

I saw a bus stop and stopped there.

" Get the fu*king out of my car.....RIGHT NOW"
I said

" Oh calm down, we are going to the same place. what's the problem." He said with a smirk.

I opened his side of door from my door and said " if you don't get out of the car I will scream help" without even looking at him.

" You act like you know me and that you know me for thousands of years huh" and he smirked. Gosh his smirk made me melt but.....I have to control myself.

" Ok, so it was your wish HEL-" I was about to scream but he put his hand on my mouth and I removed his hand from my mouth. What's his problem? But his touch made me flyyy omg I should stop.

" Aaraso araso I'm going now" and he opened the door. He paused for a second  and sat again closing the door. Oh god.

"HELP-" I screamed and he put his hand back on my mouth.

"Net me too" (translation- let me go) I was trying to speak but he didn't remove his hand from my mouth. He was so strong. I used my both hands but I wasn't strong enough to remove his hand.

He let out a chuckle and now I was very much annoyed. I pinched his hand and he flinched. " You asked for it" I said with a smirk.

"Aish" he said.

"Get the fu*k out will you"

"Calm down honey, it's not like I am peeing here"

"What the- do you know what I will just call the police" but he just called me honey omggg I'm melting.

I took out my phone and saw the time. 7:43
OH GOD I AM LATE

" OH SHITT I AM LATE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE"

I started the car and he was still laughing. I made that normal car a racing car.

When I reached it was exact 8:00 am. I ran inside with rang ah still in my car and punched

(A/N- you know there are some machine in which your attendance gets stored like something like that so that's what you punched )

I ran to the meeting room cause today we had a meeting. I don't know about what.

"So we can start our meeti-" my father was saying and I burst in

" IM SORRY" I yelled bursting in and almost tripping over my heels

I saw everyone sitting there and glaring at me " oh I'm so sorry sir there was traffic, like too much " I said  in a polite way.

And he nodded and told me to sit. I sat there for a while.

And suddenly I remembered that rang was sitting in my car. WTF OH GOD I HAVE TO RUNNNN

Now you must be thinking why i have to run. CAUSE I. HAVE. PHOTOS OF HIM. IN. MY. CAR.

I stood up and ran outside. Then towards my car. But my car was not there. HOLY SHIT.

I ran to the parking to see if there it was or not and yes it was in the parking. I ran to check if the photos were there or not.

I finally reached to my car and saw my key's on the top of the car kept there safely. And the photos were untouched. I'm grateful to my man. Oh yeah he's not my man anymore. Sed

"Missing me already?" I heard a voice whispering in my ear. And flinched to kick him/her.

Oh it's lee rang

" What do you want from me...... I gave you a ride and you kept my key's safe thanks for that but now we don't know each other so excuse me" I said as fast as I possibly could. I didn't want to make eye to eye contact with him

So, I  walked towards the office. I could sense him watching me from a distance. Oh god save me from him.

When I reached the meeting room everyone was gone, so I took my stuff and went to my desk. Sitting there I started my work which was to check my emails and write a report on all the complaints.

3 hours later

"Omo I'm so tired now" I said as I stretched my hands. I took my water bottle out of my bag and went to the kitchen to take some water.

Two interns were there talking about something and suddenly stopped when they saw me.

I could hear them whisper " did you know she was involved in the Busan hit and run case".

"Oh really? I thought her secret was that she is daughter of ceo "

"Oh yes she is, she must be mean"

I looked at them and flinched intentionally. And said " oh sorry I thought there were some bitches in our office" and waved them bye.

They were still whispering about me. Obviously after what I said they had to but I didn't give a shit.

I started walking towards my desk and forget that I had to submit my report till 1 I looked at time and it was 12:34 only so I took my time.

Till 12:37 I took my reports to the CEO and kept it there without even looking at him or saying anything.

"KIM MI SOO!!" He said with rage and tried to hypnotize me

" You know that this trick won't work on me right?" I said without showing any concern

Oh I think forgot to tell you but me and my father are both foxes too.
____________________________________

OMO TWIST????!!!