Chapter four:I hope you don't hate me part 1

Start from the beginning

What Sophia didn't know is that her father saw her sneaking out but chose not to say anything.

Sophia ran all the way to the playground, when she got there she started to look for Ivy.

Suddenly someone touched her shoulder and she flinched "Jesus Ivy you scared me"

"Sorry"   "So?" Ivy remains silent. "Are you going to explain why you haven't talked to me at all yesterday?" Sophia said in a slight angry tone.

"I'm sorry, I really am it's just that-"

"Just what?"

"I don't know what to feel anymore"  "What do you mean?"

"Before you came here it was just me and my mom, I've never had any friends or you know..."

 "A love life" she mumbled to herself.

"But then you came here and you were so nice to me, you made me feel welcome and i've never felt like this before"

Sophia looked at her speechless "Ivy I-"

"Please let me finish" Sophia nodded at her.

"I don't know what it is about you, you make me feel safe, loved. What i'm trying to say is" Ivy took a deep breath "I think I like you, and I- I never liked anyone in my life I- god I hope you don't hate me"

Sophia was shocked she didn't know what to say, she just stood there not saying a single word.

"Oh no you hate me now don't you? God I shouldn't have said anything"

"I'm sorry, I- I should go"

With tears in her eyes Ivy began to walk away "Ivy wait!" she turned around.

"I don't hate you quit the opposite actually"

"What?!" "I like you too"

A smile formed on both girls' faces as Sophia placed her hand on Ivy's cheek and pulled her into a sweet kiss.

Meanwhile at the house Billy and Tommy found a little dog outside and brought him inside.

"I don't think he likes the water"

"But we have to get him clean, so Mommy will let us keep him"

"Tommy, Billy!"   "Oh, no! Mommy's coming!"

"You know, I don't miss the crying, but jeez Louise, did you have to learn to walk? You two never stay put. Unless you're innocently forming a human wall in front of the kitchen sink, What are you two up to?"

Suddenly the dog barked.

"Now tell me which one of you just barked? Scoot"

"Oh, boy. Waiter, what's this canine doing in my kitchen sink?"

"The doggy paddle?" "Can we keep him, Mommy?"

"He was outside. Crying, alone."

"Now, boys, taking care of a living thing is a big responsibility. Dogs need food, exercise, training, belly rubs, and cuddles. And kisses between his little ears."

"Who's this?" Vision asked as he walked inside

"We're not quite sure, actually. Why so formal, honey?"

"Oh, it's just a precaution really. I had a hunch someone might pop over."

"Hi, kiddos" Agnes said as she walked inside with a dog house in her hands.

"My kitchen window told me someone got a new pooch. Did you name him yet?" Both boys shook their heads.

"How about Sparky?" Agnes suggested

"Well, should we make it official?" Wanda made a collar appear in her hand

"Wanda" "Hmm?" "Agnes was right there!"

"She didn't notice" "That's not what we agreed upon. You made no effort to conceal your abilities"

"Well, I'm tired of hiding, Vis. And maybe you don't have to either".

"So, is Sparky our dog, Daddy?" Billy asked

"Boys, your father and I don't think you're ready to properly care for an animal until you're at least... ten years old".

"Wait, now, hang on there a minute..."

The twins aged themselves again now to 10 year olds.

"Let's just hope this dog stays the same size" Agnes said

After Agnes left Wanda and Vision let the twins go outside to play with Sparky so they could talk privately.

"Vis?" "Yes darling?" "Where is Sophia?"

"I'm sure she just headed out with Ivy"

"Without telling me? It's not like her Vis. What aren't you telling me?"

"Darling i'm sure she is perfectly fine, now why don't we relax a bit?"

Vision suggested trying to cover for his daughter although he knew they are going to have a long conversation when she gets home.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, let me know what you think so far :)