Losing

Odell's POV

I was with my mom having home cooked lunch. I was scrolling through my email and I seen that my contract with AmourVincint is done. But it also says that they do not want to renew it.

I blew an air of frustration. Great she really hates me.

"What's wrong honey?" My mom asked.

"AmorVincit isn't interested in renewing a contract with me." I said getting upset.

"Well it's her business." My mom said.

"I know, I just feel so stupid mom, I knew messing with April wouldn't have led anywhere good. I just wasn't thinking. I can't give up on adah so easily ma." I said looking at my mom.

"Actions have consequences son. Have you apologized?."

"No, she wouldn't want to hear it anyways." I said as I scoffed.

"Still apologize. Don't do to much. But Odell honey you have to think about how she feels in all of this. You had sex with her friend." My mom said.

"I know mom, I don't even know why I did that shit." I said sadly.

"Well.... While you figure that out I'm going to Miami for the weekend." My mom said standing up grabbing her things.

"With who?" I asked.

"My boyfriend." She said

Tf ?

"Who??" I asked now getting up with her.

"Mind the business that pays you." She said.

We walked to my door and she kissed my good bye walking out.

I grabbed my gym bag and made my way to football ball training camp.

————————————————————

"I'm going to be apart of her men's coat collection

"I'm going to be apart of her men's coat collection." Juice said.

"Nigga deadass?" I said looking at him.

"Yup, only for the coats tho and for 1 season." He said.

"My contract finished, she told my manager that she doesn't want to renew it." I said to him.

"Yea I know."

"How is she?" I asked.

"She been busy so we haven't really talked lately. So I don't really know. I'm supposed to meet up with her tomorrow for this shoot." Juice said.

"I really wish she would just pick up the phone." I said.

"I know you did not just say that..., nigga you fucked her best friend." Juice said.

"We're not together tho... so to be honest she's doing a whole lot." I said while shaking my head.

"Imma pretend you ain't say that." Juice said.

"GET YOUR ASS ON THE FEILD NUMBER 13." Coach yelled out to me.

————————————————————

I got home and I tried calling adah from text now but she didn't pick up. Imma call gigi.

Connecting

Gigi picked up but didn't say anything

"Hi Gigi."

"Mhm Odell."

"Adah don't wanna talk to you. And I'm not a message sender."

"Wait hold on can you hear me out?" I said.

"Speak..."

"Why is she so mad about me and April fucking? We aren't together. Unless she still loves me..." I said.

"Odell it's the principle."

"Naw fuck that. Be honest with me. Does she still love me?" I asked.

"Ask her for yourself. Oop but you can't cuz she blocked yo ass." Gigi said then hung up.

Dude.

————————————————————

Just a lil chapter ......

Thoughts??

I have writer block bruh. 😩