Mike nodded and TopTap kept silent. There was nothing they could say.

New called Pluem over and they both went inside the café.

From the outside, Tay worriedly kept stealing glances towards father and son. He watched as New wiped Pluem’s sweat, talking to him slowly. He sees the little boy nod a couple of times before giving New a hug. A few minutes later, Pluem came back out as if nothing happened.

Tay smiled at the approaching Pluem, ruffling his hair. He glanced back and sees New sighing heavily.

He didn’t need to ask but he could guess it’s about New’s ex and honestly Tay didn’t mind.

He was a patient man, especially if he wants something.

“Umm Nong, is it alright for New to drink that much?” Tay asked TopTap, who was busy grilling the meat.

TopTap looked back and sighed. “Don’t worry. New has a high tolerance for alcohol. Besides we’re sort of celebrating. The divorce is finalized so… He’s a free man now, I guess.”

“How is Pluem taking all of this?”

TopTap glanced at father and son dancing to a slow song. “Alright, I think. Pluem is a smart kid. He understands the situation. New always makes sure to be honest with him.”

Tay nodded, his mind already weaving through numerous scenarios. If he plays his cards right, one day he’ll be part of that small family too. For now, its time to celebrate. And celebrate New did. He brought out a bottle of whiskey and drank to his heart’s content. He danced to the music gracefully, singed-along to his favorite tunes, smothered Pluem with hugs and kisses, and many more. New felt relieved… and free.

Overall it was a good night for everyone. Arm offered to help clean up and they tasked Tay to watch over New, who was still having his fill. By the time they were all done, Tay was now struggling to keep his balance as New decided to wrap his arms around Tay’s neck, pressing his face against the older making Pluem giggle at his father’s silly attempt of a hug.

“umm Mike, Toptap can you drop me off at the nearest bus station? I don’t want to be left alone with these two.” Arm cringed before patting Tay’s back. “Leaving you now! Bye!”

“Yeah sure! Phi Tay, take care of Phi New” TopTap said as he helped Mike pack his bag.

“Wait, where are you all going?!” The older guy was still struggling as New continued to wrap his arms around Tay’s neck, hugging him close.

TopTap chuckled. “Home, of course. Pluem is having a sleep over at our house so…. Have fun! Before I forget, P'New gets frisky when drunk.”

“How frisky?!”

It was Mike who spoke this time. “Very. Frisky. And clingy – BUT only to the person he really, really likes.”

Tay looked from TopTap to Mike, who were just standing there with a knowing smile. “You guys are a match made in heaven, aren’t ya?”

Mike beamed. “See you around Tay! Let’s go kids!"

“Bye Papa! Bye Uncle Tay!” Pluem waved at them both and Tay was left waving goodbye to Pluem and the Songs. He looked down and was surprised to find New staring at him quietly.

New suddenly burst into giggles and Tay had to sigh. “Let’s get you to bed.” Thankfully the younger let go of him and he pulled New to his side to keep from falling. He carefully guided New up the stairs and into his room.

His world spun when he was suddenly pushed down on the bed and New working his fingers, unbuttoning Tay’s polo shirt.

He gasped when New moved to straddle him, pressing his hips against Tay’s stomach. “New-…”

“Mmm… you feel so good, Tay. Your skin is so hot. I want to taste it. Can I?” New didn’t wait for an answer as he leaned in and kissed Tay’s neck. He sucked on the spot before running his tongue from the Older’s collar bone up to his chin. “You taste so gooood~!”

Tay clenched his hand and bit his lips, the bulge in his jeans getting bigger and harder. He was greatly losing to his self-control as New continued to plant kisses on his body- the older’s soft lips gently sucking on his skin before blowing raspberries, making Tay shiver from excitement.

“Oh! Someone is excited to see me.” New bit his lip as he felt a hard obstacle on his ass. He slightly moved his ass back and bit his lip when he felt Tay’s hands on his hips. “What’s wrong? Isn’t this what you wanted, Sweethearrrt~!”

‘He’s drunk. He’s drunk. You can do this Tay.’ Tay mentally chanted.

“Nong, you’re drunk.”

New purred and leaned in to give the older a sloppy, wet kiss. Tay was unresponsive at first but he’s been holding back for so long that when the older’s tongue sought his own, he couldn’t help but give in. he encircled his arms around New’s waist and pressed his erection against the younger’s ass.

He groaned when New pulled back, pulling a string of saliva along. “I told you to call me New~!” New darted out his tongue as his fingers moved along Tay’s body, slowly tracing the nicely formed abs.

Tay gulped when he sees New pull his shirt over his head. He stared at the older in awe. New looked like an angel falling from the heavens as he looked down on Tay. He groaned louder when the younger dived in again, placing kisses on his torso.

He was so enthralled in his own fantasy and imagination that it took him a while to notice that nothing is happening. He let out a whimpered sigh as he heard New’s soft snoring. He grabbed a fistful of his hair and let out a silent scream.

“Well Fuck.” It was the only thing Tay could say as his pelvis ached terribly from his raging arousal. He shook his head as he gently tucked the sleeping New to bed before unhappily peeling himself away from the warm bed.

Another glass of Iced Americano would be perfect now… and a very, very cold shower.

+TBC+

Let me know you thoughts through comments 😙😚