"I'm sorry Josuke."

"It's ok dad. Just promise me you'll call me and tell me what's Italy like. I've always wanted to go to Milan. The fashion there is amazing."

They walked in silence to nowhere in particular. Just around the warm summer day. The school year was almost over and the school children were excited. Josuke watched them happily playing with each other in the playground.

Josuke saw one girl playing with her father. He always wondered what that was like. He never had a father figure growing up. Kira even said he never wanted to have kids. That wasn't Kiras fault, Josuke was scared to have kids as well.

The closest thing he ever had to a father was Caeser. Josuke already felt awful that one father left, he didn't want another one to leave. However, he knew Caeser wasn't leaving him, just Morioh. Josuke asked.

"Are you sure you want to leave?"

"I'm leaving Morioh, not you kid."

"I know that but..... I'm really gonna miss you.... Like a lot."

"You know how much I'm going to miss you too?"

"How much?"

Caeser stopped and turned to face Josuke. He opened his arms wide and stretched out his words.

"Thiiissss muuuccchhh!"

Josuke couldn't believe what he was seeing, he laughed and threw himself into Caesers arms. He hugged him tightly and Caeser was almost losing air. Caeser didn't care as he hugged back as tightly as he as well. They didn't want to let go of each other, but had to as they were in public. Josuke asked.

"Can I at least help you pack? Send you off to the airport?"

"Don't you have somewhere to be tonight?"

"You're not going to be here tomorrow and I want to spend more time with you. You're my father and I'm..... Going to have to adjust not having you here."

"I didn't really unpack at all. Just some clothes that I brought with me. So how about we just go get dinner instead?"

They spent the night together before Josuke had to go home. Caeser said goodbye to him at the door. He was about to leave before he felt something tug on his sleeve. He turned around to see Josukes mother. She looked shy as she asked.

"Can I talk to you?"

Caeser nodded and She closed the front door behind her. They were out in the night and Josukes mother smiled as she sad.

"I never got to thank you for being a father for my son. He told me that you were like an emotional pillar for him. You really helped him by being someone to talk to. That means a lot to me and him. I was really scared about him being in anywhere but Morioh. I..... Didn't know he'd become so mature like this. So I just wanted to thank you for taking such good care of him. You're a good father."

Not knowing how to respond, Caeser smiled and chuckled. He responded by nodding before saying.

"I just did what any good dad would do. I'm actually not going to be here anymore so no need to worry about me! Heh.... Thanks...."

"Well I know we're not.... exactly friends but I know Josuke is going to miss you. So..... See you around I guess...."

"Yeah see you around senora."

It was Sunday morning as Caeser got on the plane. The plane ride was nice as Caeser just watched some movies and took a nap. When he arrived he almost cried as the warm air hit him. Caeser realized he overdressed and felt like he was about to die from a heat stroke.