━━━━ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɴɪɴᴇ

𝔸𝕔𝕥 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖: •┈❝ᴀ ғᴜʟʟ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ʀɪsᴇs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ғᴀʟʟs❞┈┈•

ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴏɴ 'ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙'

   I thought he was different, I thought he would believe me. But nick has a destiny in this town, And you don't become a sheriff talking about ghost stories. I couldn't see him again, I didnt want to.

...

for one night Cindy thought there was a way to end it, So I thought there was too but now I know there is no end

The clock suddenly went off making all of us jump, Ziggy got up but I stopped her midway "I got this babe" She rolled her eyes and smiled, "Like I said the best chance is to run from this place go as far as you can,"

"And hope a bus doesn't hit you on the way" I cut in, "We found the body," Deena said firmly "Off-highway five between Shadyside and Sunnyvale"

"It's not possible" I stood next to Ziggy, "Oh it's there trust us, the chains the bones the whole thing"

"That could be anyone" The redhead defended "Why do you think our friends died, For the same reason they almost killed Cindy and Alice"

"Hey watch your mouth kid," I pointed at her "The killers came after us because we found something they don't want us to find, And I wish to god that it never happened but we found it"

"We found what you were looking for in '78" Ziggy kept pacing around nervously, "We found Sarah Feir"

"Look please, We... Nurse lane was right we can end the curse by reuniting the hand with the body" the girl continued

"We know where the body is," She ranted "you just need the hand" I continued, She nodded slowly "What happened in Camp Nightwing? is the hand bone still there? Is it still buried underneath the hanging tree?"

...

"I can't believe she made me do this" I groaned as the two dug for the hand "Would you stop whining and help?"

"Oh I'm sorry, Do I look like I give a fuck" I gave her the most Innocent smile, She groaned and kept Digging, "You found it yet?"

They looked up at me and sighed "Let's go"

They got in the car and started driving, "Here!" Deena shouted making me stop the car, "Jesus Christ! don't do that you want me to crash for something"

She rolled her eyes getting off, "Great dealing with Alice is way better than looking after both of you for 30 minutes"

"Lock the door," Deena said getting off "No I'm coming with you!" her brother said, "No, she is"

I felt a warm liquid fall from my nose as I got off the car, "Shit Deena kid Is your nose bleeding!"

"Yes it is, We don't have much time cmon. I'll be right back" She said to her brother, She grabbed my hand leading me to the body "Slow down there, tiger"

"Here we are" I looked at the scene, There was a red car that was literally flipped over. "Cool car"

She let go of my hand and bent down beginning to dig, I sighed as I helped. Not too long after there was a red jacket "Wow you kids are insane"

When she pushed it open there she was, Sarah fier I took the bone from my pocket giving it to her, She looked at me with her bloody nose "Together?"

"Together" She replied, We both took hold of the hand placing it on the body. I felt all the bones in my body shake, My blood went cold as Everything started spinning. A tingle shot down my spine as I gripped the floor for support, My eyes were shut, not wanting to see what's happening. "Cassie?" A familiar voice shouted "Cas!"

I opened my eyes slowly what the fuck Everything changed, ziggy...? I looked at the boy next to me looking at a pig giving birth. My eyes averted to my hands which were covered in blood, As for my heart it was still racing for some reason, I ran outside trying to find a place to wash my hands my vision was still a little blurry and I could still hear the small ringing in my ear.

I went to the tub filled with water and gripped it, There was another person next to me but I was distracted.

"Cassie! Sarah!" I looked at the person calling me as I looked back at the girl next to me, she looked as confused as I am. We ran to the hut trying to help a pig give birth "There's one more" A boy said "It's breeched" The pig was struggling and screaming in pain "Hold her still" I said taking a knife from my back pocket "I feel it, It's fighting to get out" I said as I try to pull out the baby, The pig fell out f place "She said to hold her" Sarah spat "I'm sorry, we're gonna lose her. we're gonna lose both"

"No we aren't," she said pushing me away "Don't go wobbly on me now Cassie," She said, "On three" We both nodded as we helped "One, two" I grabbed henry's hand "Three" I heard the knife cut something as the pig screeches in pain.

...

I waited outside for my best friend and started to hum a small song, She barged out with a bag over her shoulders, "Soloman goode?" I asked "Yup"  "Thanks for helping me back there, It was not easy"

"Hey anything for my hot best friend" I winked " So any luck with Hannah?" I asked as we walked together, "A full moon rises before nightfall," She changed the subject passing by Lizzie "Good night to enjoy the fruits of the land," Lizzie said back showing what's covered in her basket making us both smile as we continued walking.

    We walked past the one and only Alderman goode making me roll my eyes "alderman goode" Sarah said not looking at his face "Sarah" He looked at me with a straight face "Cassie" we continued to walk  until Isaac looked at us "A full moon rises before nightfall" He nodded "A goodnight to enjoy the fruits of the land" Sarah repeated "Oh and try cleaning yourself up before then" I looked him up and down,

"pastor miller, blind as a bat" I heard the kids sing catching my attention "pastor miller, blind as a bat" I looked at the circle seeing a familiar red-head in the middle of the circle singing happily "tried to read the bible and his eyes went splat"

"I see you," The man said "I got eyes in the back of my head" He shouted making the kids scream and run. "Cas your drooling again"

"you arse head how many times do I have to tell you" I pushed her "I don't have feelings for Constance " I saw Abigail grabbed her sister's arm coming this way "Don't be a brat, Constance!" She said to her sister, "Don't be a shrew Abigail"

"Sarah," She said happily leaving me looking at the absolutely gorgeous girl next to her, I smiled and gave her a quick wave. Of course, she just rolled her eyes and ignored me, "The full moon rises before nightfall" Abigail said "goodnight to enjoy the fruits of the land" We both said

"I'm coming too!" Constance exclaimed, "No you're not," her sister said tightening the grip on her hand, "Yes" I cut in taking her hand pulling her closer to me "She is" that was the last thing I said before walking away to Hannah still holding her hand

"A full moon rises before night falls" Hannah breathed out as I felt Sarah walking over "Holy Hannah miller?" Sarah said from behind "Don't tell me you're going"

"Oh your girlfriend is going alright" She smacked me from behind "Bloody hell, what's that for" She gave me the shut the fuck up look and went back talking, I felt Constance's grip on my hand tightened "H-hey thanks for helping me back there, I really wanted to go"

"I can tell" I smiled, I saw a tint of redness on her face "holy crap that is adorable" I mumbled "Huh?"

"Nothing!" The door suddenly opened "Girl what's taking so long I need help with-" I stood there in an awkward position still holding hands with the girl, She looked at me then back at Hannah "Get inside" I watch as Hannah went back in while Sarah stood there smiling to herself.

"Your whipped my friend" I laughed out "Oh shut it"

...