━━━━ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖: •┈❝sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴇᴇ❞ ┈•    ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴏɴ 'ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙'

    ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴏɴ 'ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙'

"What are you two doing?" I heard a sudden voice from behind "Oh my god!" I exclaimed

"Holy shit you scared the crap out of me," she said with a hand over her chest. "A-are you okay?"

the old lady chuckled "I am," I ran my hands through my hair making my burn mark visible, I could feel Cass staring at me but I just ignored it. "Oh my goodness" she looked at my hand

"ziggy ziggy ziggy" I looked at my mark "what did we do now"

...

    "Okay so you're gonna apply this once a day for three days, ok?" the nurse said applying something on ziggy's arm, "It's gonna protect against the infection"

"It's gross," she said looking at the burn, "you'll survive" it was a few seconds of awkward silence, "So um... what's the witch's mark?" I said trying to kill the silence. the nurse paused looking at me.

she sighed putting the container down, "You know about my daughter right?" I looked at ziggy with confusion "Ruby lane?"

"uh..." ziggy returned my stare "I don't-"

"of course you do" she cut, "everybody talks, I know" "tell me what do they say"

ziggy looked at her speechless, "uh, um... they say she, uh..." she stuttered as she grabbed my hand, "she killed people," she paused "at a party" "seven, seven friends"

"eight," the nurse corrected "she killed herself that night too." I felt Ziggy's thumb caress my hand softly, heat began to spread throughout my face as I bowed my head down.

"Ruby was such a sweet girl" nurse lane continues "oh and she had a sweet voice, she was in the choir" "she wanted to be a singer" I could feel the sadness and anger in her voice

"I was so proud of her" she grabbed a bandage and put it on ziggy's hand, "The doctors say it was a psychotic episode" she began wrapping it around her arm "but she just snapped," she continued wrapping it around "but the kids, the kids say Sarah fier made her do it"

"That's a little tight," Ziggy said, "what do you think?" the nurse continued "I don't-" "cause I think you don't go from a sweet girl with dreams to ripping someone inside out with a switchblade" I looked at her still putting more pressure on the bandage.

"nurse lane," I said for her to stop but she continues "people usually kill for a reason, and sometimes that reason is justified, sometimes killing isn't murder" I looked at her worried "That's kinda hurting me"ziggy said "sometimes it's necessary"

"Nurse lane!" I shouted, she looked at ziggy and gave her the container like nothing happened "once a day for three days, ok?" I heard the doors open followed by someone's footsteps