━━━━ᴘᴀʀᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ

𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣: •┈❝ᴋɪss ᴍᴇ?❞ ┈•

ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴏɴ 'ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙'

"What... what are you talking about" she ran to Tommy pushing the knife into his neck, luckily he caught it before it did, he threw the knife from her hand, and she strangled him off the table. he pushed her off making her hit her head and pass out.

"Oh my god, are you ok?" Ava ran to her brother, he touched the back of his head. there was blood.

...

  Cassie's ᴘᴏᴠ'

"What was that?" the red-haired girl said turning to face me while walking backwards, "What was what?"

"Well, you never usually act nice unless I beat the shit out of you before" I let out a dramatic fake gasp "How dare you" she laughed and continued walking, we were walking normally until we heard sirens and an ambulance coming in, "What's going on there?"

Ziggy's eyes widened when she saw the nurses coming out of the cafeteria with nurse lane on the stretcher "I don't know" she finally answered. I saw Cindy, Tommy, and a girl I never knew getting questioned

"Hey isn't that your sister?" she looked over "Yea, hey you know I never knew why you were so possessive when we were younger. it's like I can't talk to any dudes without you ending up beating them up" I felt my blood go cold shit how am I supposed to tell her "uh- I didn't want you to get hurt"

"You're biting your lip, why are you lying?"

"Hey witch," Someone said touching ziggy making her startled "what do you want now Shelia?" You can tell I was annoyed as hell "So sorry, I know you and nurse psycho were close you can visit her in jail now"

"The only psycho here is you" "aww little Cassie helping her girlfriend" My face turned red "Dyke"

"Fuck off Shelia," Ziggy said from behind, she walked closer to us "By the way, You might wanna check your stuff" I looked at ziggy, "I think there was an accident in cabin 5"

Ziggy rushed over while they shouted at her "look at her, run witch run"

"Oh hey Shelia I go something for you," I said digging into my pocket "What is it dillweed?" I smirked pulling out a middle finger flipping her off "Bye sheliaaa"

I ran to her cabin, Ziggy was already there looking at what they did. there were words like 'dyke' 'suck it' 'monster' 'gay slut' 'cassie loves ziggy'

"Holy shit," I said under my breath "I know right"

"How do you even put up with that annoying hoe" I walked over to touch the walls "hey you stay here ok? ill go get the paint" she went out the door "oh while you're at it can you help me wipe it off?" she flashed a toothy smile, I swear that girl- wait, no what the hell am I thinking its been 4 years

I started trying to scrape the paint off, It wasn't too long until I heard faint talking at the other side of the door...no it was arguing

"I'm sorry but I'm not gonna believe in some fairy tale" Cindy I thought "life sucks sometimes, I get that I mean god knows it's been hard since-"

"since what!" I heard ziggy say " see? you can't even say it"

"Since dad left!" I stood there shocked, I knew their dad left but why would she bring it up "since mom started drinking" "since where gonna lose the house, and it's gonna magically get better" I could tell Cindy was crying "and saving up all summer to buy a cute polo shirt can't hide that"

"trying to explain why nice old nurse lane almost lost it today can't either"

"we're all cursed, for mary it's today" she paused "But someday it'll be you, and this whole fake bullshit life of yours. It's gonna come crashing down"

"That's a horrible thing to say" I heard Cindy said nearly enough for me to hear "It's not horrible if it's true"

"I don't know who you are anymore, but you are not my sister...Your a monster" I heard ziggy walk over to the door making me start cleaning again to make it look like I've done something while they argue

"That's what they say" she opened the door showing Cindy what Shelia did, she looked at the wall then back at me. "Hey guys what's up, you got the paint?" she shut the door at Cindy

"was that too much?" she looked at me "Nah, someone's gotta knock some sense into your sister" she let out a breath and looked at the walls "No luck?" For the past 10 min I couldn't get anything off "nope" I said popping the p.

"here help me clean this shit up" the redhead sat down starting to open up the paint can "No thanks" her head tiled up "excuse me?"

"No. Thanks. What are you gonna do?"

we looked at each other for a few seconds until I gave up "Fine but on one condition," her eyebrows shot up "A kiss"

I smiled innocently, "WHAT-" she looked at me shocked "Oh cmon it's not that hard we kissed when we were like I don't know 13?"

"It was spin the bottle it meant nothing" I felt my heartache

"Fine, then I'm sitting here until you come over and kiss me" I sat across her "It's your choice I'm not pressuring you" I closed my eyes and leaned back a little, the cabin went quiet all I could hear was her ragged breath, it was not long enough until I heard footsteps.

fuck why did I say that, this is so fucking

stupid the footsteps got closer and closer, my heart was racing. I was surprised when I felt someone straddle my legs.

oh god please don't make me suddenly scream for no reason I open my eyes to a sight of a girl looking away in embarrassment, fuck fuck fuck fuck my mind rants as I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in

"Screw you" she whispered looking at me, I gazed into her eyes gosh I could stare at them all day. her eyes softened lingering over my lips

"This means nothing you hear me?"

"Yes ma'am" although it stings a bit I am still getting a kiss from the ziggy Berman

hah beat that Goode

her hands sneaked from behind my neck and she leaned in closer, our lips were inches apart I could smell her scent of vanilla and a hint of something sweeter god I missed it.

My body tensed as our lips brushed against each other. -

....