!Chapter 4!

Here we stand in the middle of this monster town. This place is freaking huge! Theres monsters walking around everywhere, they all seem to get along as well. They are different species of monsters but they converse so casually that you'd never guess that there species dont get along. Like I had heard the Dire Wolves were attacking the goblins but now they're all hanging out like they're best friends.

Rimuru apologized profusely about the purple haired women, Shion. He made her apologize as well. And the other monster that was there introduced himself as Benimaru.

We stopped in front of a shop and walked in. At first I thought it was a house because it feels so homey. We walked in and the workers there stopped to address him. (S/n) is looking around the shop but didn't dare move. We still dont know much about this town. All we know is that it's a monster town and it has relationships with cities.

Soon Rimuru turned towards me and (s/n). "I have to go," he turned towards Benimaru and Shion. "I want you two to show them around the town and get them food and clothes." They both nodded and turned back to us. I dont think Shion likes me very much. Not that I could blame her. I accidentally insulted her leader without realizing it. Benimaru just seems on guard. Suddenly a little goblin came busting through the room screaming. (S/n) tried to go over and comfort him but he just kept running. Soon after an older man with a sword came running through the store chasing after the little goblin. Benumaru just smiled then put his gaurd back up again. He looked over towards me and (s/n).

"Shall we?" He said trying to seem friendly. I need to be careful of him. He seems to be watching my every move. He walked to the back of the store and motioned for us to follow him. Shion followed in pursuit.

Benimaru's POV

They haven't said anything since she apologized! I dont know how to start a conversation with them. Lord Rimuru said to get them food and clothes but they seem very uncomfortable. We walked to the back of the store where there was tons of clothes. I watched as the taller female (your sister btw, I'm not sure how tall you are but for the sake of this story, shes taller than you in her form) started to look around at the clothes in awe and the shorter one just looked at them from a distance.

"Look at this!!" The taller female exclaimed. She was holding a short blue and white dress in her hands. "Its so pretty!" She continued on. She then walked over to the (h/c) haired female and shoved the dress in her arms. "Go try it on" she sighed and looked over to me.

"The dressing room is over there." I pointed over to the curtain across the room. She nodded and went into the chaining room. "If you dont mind me asking, what's your guys names?" I asked. She turned her head to me.

"Oh sorry about that. My name is (s/n) and my sisters name is (y/n)." She said.

Y/n walked out of the changing room with the dress on. Her (s/t) matched perfectly with the color of the dress. And the length of the dress matched perfectly with her (h/l) (h/c) hair. She's so...

Y/n pov

This dress is so freaking tight. Like what the fuck, who would wear this shit? I went to find other clothes in the store. Almost anything would be better than this. I quickly found a looser looking dress and grabbed it. It was a black and white lace dress, but it looked casual instead of fancy. I went back into the changing room and changed into it. It was way more comfortable than the last one. I walked back out of the changing room and walked over to s/n. She was already wear a pair of ripped jeans with a chain belt and a white crop top sweater.

"Can we get food now?" I ask while my stomach growls almost on command. S/n laughed and Benimaru nodded and we followed him out of the store.

-----
Sorry it's short I'm really trying to make them longer but I keep losing focus then I'm scare it wont be out in time😭
Finished at 7:53pm Saturday July 31st 2021. At 765 words Published at 9:21 pm