He started to feel tingly, Excors sensing Mabel near by.

Suddenly screams ripped through the air.

"ADONIS" a voice screamed into the air, so loud it almost made Adonis cover his ears.

At the sound of his mates voice, a voice he hadn't heard in years, Excors went into a frenzy, throwing himself to the front of Adonis' mind and shifting instantly.

He howled.

The deep red wolf stood to his full height of, unnaturally, 6 foot and his pack members bowed before him.

He felt a rush of power fill his veins, his eyes switching from hazel to black.

His pack warriors huff slightly, feeling the air turn cold and isolated at the sudden appearance of their alphas wolf.

Excors put a paw forward slowly, almost giving his, now startled, enemies a chance to run.

Adonis urged Excors to go forward.

And then he ran. He ran so fast that he was flying more than he was running, his feet hardly touching the floor.

He heard the rumbling from the army he had brought, their paws hitting the ground with speed.

Adonis

Adonis

Adonis

Adonis

Her voice echoed inside his head, goddess he was so ready to find her.

They approach a worn down underground bunker.

She must be in there Adonis thought with certainty, feeling her energy.

The Unkindness step up, standing level with Beta Arthur and Liam, right behind the gigantic Wolf.

Karmichael sighed a small breath of anticipation before him and his team bowed before Adonis.

"We will follow your lead Dux." Karmichael said, declaring their allegiance.

Adonis glanced back, Excors' eyes flashing at the display of loyalty.

He nodded and yet again let out a howl.

His pack let out a following howl, shaking the trees around them.

Guards flood the exit of the bunker and involuntarily fall to their knees in front of the King.

Excors steps forward as the Unkindness shifts behind him, coming to flank his sides.

His red fur seems to be everywhere, everywhere and nowhere at the same time. His Vantablack eyes sucking the warmth out of the air.

Excors flashes the guards a wolfish smirk while walking towards them slowly.

Some choke for breath as Adonis limits the oxygen in the air. He has always been able to do that. Take away peoples oxygen, choke them.