My feelings

I couldn't stop staring at him when he was close to me. When he called me having a diary cute it just made me even worse. I didn't know what to do but let out an awkward giggle as he left. I never really thought I'd have a crush on Light. And I think I do..

But he's into Charli now, he would never leave her for a guy like me. I doubt he even likes me.

"I feel like a little kid." I said to myself. I didn't this would help me cope.

A few hours later

I sat there with discord open. Waiting for everyone to join the call so I wouldn't be the first. Alex joined then I did right after. Everyone was in the call.
We started our "iconic" intro.

"And I'm Light!"
His voice...is so adorable. I was zoning out thinking about Light I almost forgot my line.
"And I'm Levi."
It's the same thing everyday. Recordings are usually boring, but when Light's there, he brightens up my day.

We were playing some more fan made roblox games. It was pretty fun. Everytime Light talked it put a smile on my face. Light was flirting with Charli with his cringy pick up lines. They're adorable. If only he said them to me..

After we finished recording I decided to go downstairs into the kitchen to get a snack. I see Charli sitting on the couch watching TV. I walk over to her. I wanted to have a conversation with her.

"Hey Charli." I say as she pauses the TV and turns her head and looks at me.
"Hey what's up?"
"I just wanted to say thank you.. for the diary." I said. My hands were in my pockets. I was making this awkward.
"Yeah no problem, is it working for you?"

"It really is." I say with an awkward giggle at the end.
"That's great!" Charli said with a smile.
She turned her head back to the TV and unpaused it.
I walk back upstairs and head to my room.

There wasn't much to do. After recordings I usually just sit in bed and go back to being lazy. I was staring at my phone till I see someone walk in my room. It was Light.

"Hey Levi.."
I put my phone down and look at him.
"Yeah?"
"Do you maybe wanna.. go get food?"
I was shocked but what he asked. But sure enough he probably only wants to go as friends.
"Of course." I said with a smile.