~SweetTooth Cove : Part 4~

Candy and Blitz enter inside the 2nd floor of the castle, they are at the main hallway where there are a few doors to enter in, statues and antiques.

Candy : "Looks like the coast is clear mate."

She paused and looks at blitz

Candy : "Let's hope your other mateys keep everyone out of sight while we go search"

Blitzo "they'll be fine! *whispers* hope Moxxie doesn't screw up...again."

Both of them begin the search, Moxxie and Millie walked down the hallway with the guards following them, they opened the curtains for them to enter, the two imps will greeted in front by the Princess, as she sits in her throne, licks a lollipop, besides her was another slime demon, but this one was pink and is smaller than the Princess, she wears a fancy dress and smiles, she looks just like her, this was her daughter, sitting next to her mother in a more smaller throne, when Moxxie and Millie got up front, the Princess stands up joyfully and walks down the steps.

??? : "Oh, Hello!~ You must be the critics! Welcome to the Gluttony Ring, and in my palace! I am honored that you wanted to review my food! I'll have you know I am the best sweets maker there is here!"

Moxxie : "Greetings ma'am! And yes, we are happy to be going through with our..uhh.."critiques" on your cakes and stuff."

Millie : "We heard that your food is divine here, so we had to umm..take our business to give you our opinions!"

??? : "Well that's wonderful, I'm Anise, Princess and perhaps ruler of this part of the Ring"

Moxxie : "Why I'm Sir Estefan, and Madam Gabrielle, Pleasure to be-"

??? : "Mom! Can we please show them our bake goods! I'm starving!"

The other royal demon jumps up and down from her throne as she was excitedly impatient from waiting, Anise turns back to look at her daughter, paused after she interrupted their conversation.

Anise: "Taffy darling, due calm down, we are going to get to that part"

She turns back to the two imps with an embarrassed little smile.

Anise: "Hehe, I apologize, that's my beloved daughter, Taffy, anyways! Let's head to the dinning room! Let's hope the chefs baked us some goods for you to try!"

The Princess leads Moxxie and Millie to another door, then her daughter Taffy proceeds to follow them, skipping ahead to the doorway.

They all went to the other room, inside was the dinning room, the chefs were preparing the dishes, baking and setting them on the table for the special quests, Moxxie and Millie looked around and sees all the desserts, waiting for them.

Moxxie : "..ooooh crumbs."

They all make their way to the dinner table, the waiters set up the chairs for each to sit down in, Moxxie and Millie go to each of their seats and sat down, Anise walks over to the far opposite side of the table and sat down too, Taffy runs and skips over to the dinner table, leaps over to her seat and lands down to sit, she looks at both Moxxie and Millie as Anise orders one of the waiters to get the desserts ready, she turns her head to Moxxie and Millie.

Anise: "Now, before we start, why don't you tell me more about yourselves, like I want to hear more about you!"

Moxxie fixes up his collar and was started to get puzzled to answer her question, he's having a hard time to figure out what to say more about them, Millie saw it and held his hand to calm him down, it works and Moxxie started to gain small confidence.

Moxxie : "Well, we own a big mansion, at the main part of our ring, and we have a successful track record for being Hell's best reviewers, I mean, you just heard that, but it's true though, we aren't know world wide because we like to...keep our business to ourselves ya know."