Chapter 9

Today is my first day back at school, and in
all honestly, I'm dreading it! I love all of my friends there, I just don't want to have to face Luke, I've managed to avoid him for the last few weeks. However, at school I won't be that lucky, he's in almost all of my classes. I haven't told anyone yet, I just don't want to have to truly face reality. Luke and I haven't broken up, so he probably assumes he hasn't done anything wrong and we'll just return to continuing with our love story. Unfortunately, I'm too strong-willed, I will not let him get away with this no matter how hard anyone tries to stop me,  but I can't tell Niall, I can't face his reaction!

My morning started as all mornings go, I got up and showered and then changed into my dreaded school uniform, I can't even express my disgust for my school uniform! It's so unflattering! It literally makes me box-like I understand school is for learning, but I have to be comfortable to concentrate, and how can I concentrate when I'm wearing itchy cardboard feeling clothes! Anyways, Niall made me a wonderful cooked breakfast before getting in the car and driving me to the road near the school, I know it's Niall Horan but it's just not cool to be dropped right outside of school, plus then I'm able to walk in with the greatest people in the world, Millie and Riley.

I haven't been brave enough to tell Millie and Riley, and it's not that I don't trust them, I do, I trust them with my life

I haven't been brave enough to tell Millie and Riley, and it's not that I don't trust them, I do, I trust them with my life. I just can't really come to grips with it myself, I kind of just don't really know how to process that he laid a hand on me, and I just don't know where it's left me on an emotional level. I feel like I've just got it in for me, I mean sure certain aspects of my life are utterly unbelievable and I am and will be forever grateful, but I truly feel weighed down by all of the things that have occurred throughout the last almost two years. I guess I'll have to bring myself to tell someone, somehow, eventually.

As we walked through the school gates, I saw everyone, it was a plethora of different emotions, some happy to see all their friends, despair from having to leave the freedom of the summer holidays, and an overwhelming sense of stress from having to face our exams and what our last year of school holds, which in all honesty is terrifying!

I saw Luke almost instantly, and apparently, he noticed me too as he headed straight towards me, immediately embracing me in a tight hug, one that told me he definitely knew what he did, and also that he would be continuing with his disgraceful behavior and that he knew I wouldn't speak up. However, I am determined to not become one of his dolls, because it's becoming highly prominent that this isn't his first time behaving in this manner, however, I will not let him get away with this.

Luke's POV:

That bitch, she won't say a word, they never do. She sure is a stubborn one though, but I won't let that hold me back, she'll be under my complete control before she even knows it. I'll have her wrapped around my little finger in an instant. She'll have no escape, it'll be like I have my own slave, I won't have to do anything for her, but she'll be head over heels for me.