Chapter 8

A few days later...
Today is a very important day, today is the day, the day One Direction turns 11.
I haven't seen Luke in the last few days so I'm hoping he won't return.
Normally, I would pull and all nighter, which definitely isn't healthy, but I'd do anything for my boys! However this year, that won't be necessary, as I mean I live with Niall Horan!

My only tasks now, are reminiscing on the good old days, and getting Niall to tweet about it. Which could prove a challenge. 

I woke up on this wonderful morning, a smile written all over my face. As I stepped into the kitchen, I saw Niall making breakfast. 

"Looks like the sun isn't the only thing beaming today!" he exclaimed, only making my smile even brighter. 

Today was the day, the day all directioners dream off, the day we spend months preparing for, normally just to be dissapointed. However, I was determined to make today different, Niall would at least tweet, even if I have to blackmail him into it, I'm not about to let him get away with this one. 

I sat down to eat  my breakfast, hoping that Niall would mention today, but nothing. 

"I feel like I'm missing something here." Niall notioned, as he noticed my slight change in facial expression.

"Yeah, maybe. I mean One Direction turns 11 today and your acting like it's irrelevant, I know it's in your past but One Direction is so important to me, I'm not even kidding when I say you guys saved me multiple times, without even knowing it. I just want to say thank you so much on behalf off all Directioners!" I told him

"I did remember Kim, I'm not one for forgetting dates like that, I am truly sorry for not addressing it sooner, maybe, I'll go live on instagram to talk about it!" 

I actually verbally gasped at that, it would literally destroy the fandom - I mean as in shatter us all to pieces, have us hyperventilating and dying on the floor. Now, some may believe that I'm over reacting, but I can assure you, when Niall clicks that 'Start Live' button, people will scream. 

I was honestly so happy, I had achieved what I wanted, and not only that, I knew it would cheer up the entire fandom, honestly I can't even begin to imagine how happy the fandom will be, and to think that I was the one who persuaded him to do that...

I was honestly so happy, I had achieved what I wanted, and not only that, I knew it would cheer up the entire fandom, honestly I can't even begin to imagine how happy the fandom will be, and to think that I was the one who persuaded him to do that, is an absolutely insane to even attempt to comprehend. 

I had no plans for today. I mean, in a directioners eyes, it's a very important day of the year. I'm wearing full One Direction merch, in full support of today, I may as well. I might go for a quick walk around London later, just to flash my outfit off to the world. 

A few hours later

A few hours later...

Niall was busy preparing for his live, by ensuring the house didn't look like the complete pigsty it was, so I decided this would be the perfect time to head off for my walk. I was about fifteen minutes through my walk, when my phone begun to explode with notifications, I knew Niall had started his live, so I found a bench in a nice park, and I sat down to watch. 

I clicked on the notification and began to watch, it was strange, really strange knowing all that went on behind the scenes. Yet it still felt as exciting as before I had met Niall. 

My heart sunk, just barely in the shot, I could see my jumper, obviously not Niall's and it clearly belonged to a female. However, there's nothing I can do now, moving it would make it seem way more suspicious, I just had to sit there and have it lingering in the back of my mind, thankfully no one seemed to notice. 

Niall's live finished about an hour later and I decided to make my way back to the house. When I got back, Niall was just sat there watching golf, I went and picked up my jumper and he immediately knew that it had been in shot, I watched him open his twitter, where thankfully no one had caught on. 

I gasped again, realising I had been photographed in that jumper when I was with Harry as I had brought it with me in case I got cold. I know that if the directioners find out about this then they'll put two and two together and put the entire world in meltdown mode, which could be  catastrophic for my, currently, hidden identity.

It was only a few hours later that people begun to catch on about the jumper, thankfully no one had noticed the resemblance, yet. 

I came to the conclusion, that it might be wise to not wear this jumper for a while, seeing as what had happened, as in real life no one would be likely to notice, but I just really don't feel like chancing it. 

It wasn't until later that evening that people started to notice the resemblance, but thankfully most just brushed it off saying it was too far fetched, but hey, clowning is every directioners biggest skill.

I headed to bed early that night, enough had happened to tire me out and I wanted to feel refreshed, ready for what I'm faced with in the following days.  I ended my day scrolling through twitter, looking at the many ways we all celebrated today's festivities. Honestly, it's not unexpected at this point, but so many people are unbelievably creative, it's actually ridiculous! I still think I topped what they all did, I mean I managed to get Niall to do a live on the day we all thought they'd completely forget.

------------------------------------------ 

Sorry for the late posting and short chapter, I wanted to write something that mentioned the anniversary, but even though it's shorter my mind just didn't want to conjure the scenarios I needed to write about, which is infuriating, but there's not much I can do about that, unfortunately!

I hope as always you enjoyed the chapter. If you would like, I would really appreciate any comments and votes on this chapter as it helps more people reach my story!

I hope your all well, and we'll talk again in the next chapter!

Millie x