Powerpuff Bluff

Narrator: The city of Townsville. A safe haven for all.

Bank

Narrator: Except when the bank is robbed!

BR 1 : This is a hold up everybody!

A woman's screens and everyone starts to panic. One of the criminals fired a gunshot to the ceiling.

BR 1: I said freeze!

Which causes everyone to stop in place.

The criminals started to walk to the front desk.

BR 1: Well that's more like it. 

He looks at two old people before looking at a cute blond holding money in her hands.

BR 1: No, nu uh, oh look what we have here. Hello hand it over sweet cheeks.

It then turns around to reveal Blossom right behind it.

Blossom: Who are you calling sweet cheeks?

Then the vault door opens to reveal Bubbles and Buttercup. Then a table flips over to reveal Bolt.

BR 1: The PowerPuff Girls and Boy?!

Blossom then punches him in the face. Bubbles was slamming the second criminal on the floor multiple times. Buttercup then kicked the third criminal in the face. The fourth criminal tried to get away but Bolt being faster got in front of him.

Bolt: Where are you going buddy boy.

Bolt then kicks the criminal in the gut.

The criminals were then put in jail unconscious.

Narrator: Oh kids nice job.

Jewelry Store

Narrator: And the jewelry store is being robbed!

Where the exact same criminal was robbing and tried to book it. They turned on the corner to see the kids were in each of the bags wearing the jewelry. The kids put their dusted up.

Criminals: Uh oh.

Before being punched in the face and put right back in jail.

Narrator: Strike two you thugs *chuckles*.

Mayor's House

Narrator: Hey what's going on at the mayor's House?!

There was a woman screaming to reveal that the mayor was being held hostage by the exact same criminals (man the prison needs better security).

Mayor: Take anything you want, just don't hurt Ms. Bellum.

Criminal 1: Ms. Bellum huh if I call you sweet cheeks.

Mayor: Oh call me whatever you want, just rob me and go away.

He offers his money, art, his wife twice, jewelry, and the key to the city. The second criminal had a white fur and pink hair dog in his hands.

Criminal 2: Hey boss what's this?

Mayor: No not my priceless, very rare one of a kind, porcelain poodle anything but my priceless, very rare, one of a kind, porcelain poodle!

Criminal 1: I kinda like it, yeah I like this very much *lifts it up* and with this viable keepsake a paint power of Townsville!

The mayor dips his head down.

Mayor: Oh all is loss.

Before the PowerPuff Girls and Boy came bursting in.