Woodstock, New York

Ahh this is in fact the intro to maybe a 10 part series it might be longer . Let it be known this will be a slow burn...angsty but if I'm feeling kind you all get a happy ending.
Wanda x Fem Reader 😼

•─────────── ᗢ ‎‎──────────•

All you could hear was the echo of your alarm ringing throughout the empty apartment you once shared with your sister. It had been 5 years since you'd seen her after she decided to marry some rich douche and move out of the country. A whole 5 years since she left you with nothing but her flower shop, not that you didn't mind you always did have so much love for gardening and flowers.

     Making your way over to the bathroom to begin getting ready your out the house in less than 30 minutes. Traffic was a little heavier than usual as you made your way over the bridge. Pulling up to the shop that read "Bloomingdale". Trying to quickly find your keys to open up you shuffle through your purse and find them sitting at the very bottom.

Hours pass and people are in and out of the shop all day. As time passes you watch the clock eagerly knowing that when the clock strikes three your favourite customer will walk through the door. Though she could never know that you fancied her seeing as she was married. But you couldn't help but be captivated by her beauty, everything about her was perfect. Everything from the way she carried herself to the way she was so good with her children.

      Busy in the office your attention was caught by the faint ring of the bell that hung just above the door. Shuffling through papers for this big wedding order you had you were startled when you hear a knock at the door.

    "Earth to Y/N" you smiled when you realized it was Wanda.

    "The usual?" You said as she nodded yes.

      Every day right around 3 o'clock she came in with the kids to pick up Lily of the Valley's. She had a knick for gardening and loved flowers but she always stopped by for this specific flower she said it reminded her of when she was a child. The two of you had grown fairly close over the years, it all started when she called in a big order of Lily of the Valley's for her wedding.

    The two of you were sort of friends but not the kind of friends that had drinks together or hung out. More like acquaintances but those small moments you shared meant more to you than you could ever let on. It was usually just Wanda and the kids that came in everyday but once in a while her husband Vision would accompany her.

Over the years you noticed he was never really around, but then again he did run one of the biggest companies in New York.

    But all the people in Woodstock knew how in love they were, they had the biggest house and just a perfect family. And you were just another local that was completely under her spell, completely mesmerized by her beauty.

    You and Wanda had exchanged numbers even though she would only reach out to call ahead for her orders.

•─────────── ᗢ ‎‎──────────•