Hawaii

"KATSUKI!!" You yelled for Bakugou so you can tell him something. Bakugou came running from upstairs. "Yes?" He said running to you. "Was this you?" "What is?" You pointed at the ashtray that had ash and three cigarettes pushed into it. "...Yes," Bakugou said, looking down. You cupped his face with your hands and you said "Baby please stop smoking, I..." "Bunny, I'm sorry" "You don't have to say it but why?" "I...I just feel like you don't love me anymore-" "Of course I love you, Why wouldn't I love you? How could someone not love you? Just because I'm working and that I'm busy with work doesn't mean I'm not thinking of you 24/7." "I'm sorry it's just there are so many guys around you, Could be hitting on you I wouldn't know... Can I go to work with you?" "Hmm, LUIS!" "Yes, Master?" "Buy Bakugou a tux and other stuff, Please?" "Yes Master" "Thank you" Luis disappeared and you and Bakugou cuddled and you kept on telling him how much you love him and told him "You mean the world to me Bakugou Katsuki" And Bakugou started to cry in your arms. The next day Luis shook you and Bakugou to wake up and Bakugou was groaning. Bakugou looked at the time and said "It's 3:30 in the morning, why are we getting up?" "This is the time we get ready to go to work, But you can sleep a couple more hours. It's mostly Y/n that need to get ready" "Help me, Get up Luis" Luis pulled your arm and both of you went out of the room. Bakugou fell back to sleep. You were taking a shower then you did your make-up than your hair. It was around 5:00 in the morning when you were done. You walked into the room with only a towel on and you opened your closet and looked through the clothes. Luis walked into the room and went into the closet and said "Y/n we need to wake up Bakugou soon so we can get to work on time. I also have the stuff for Bakugou on the couch, There are different colors of stuff that you can choose for him" "Thank you, Luis, I'll look at them when I'm done getting dressed. What should I wear today?" "This and the black high heels He got you" "Okay, I'll wear that, Thanks" Luis nodded, left the closet, and went out of the room.

~At 7:00~

You woke up Bakugou and he saw you shaking him and he sat up and said "What time is it, Baby?" "7:00, wake up and get ready before I'm late to work" "Okay Teddy Bear" You left the room and noticed that Bakugou has gotten a lot softer around you. You smiled and went to Luis and talked to him until Bakugou came out of the room. He was wearing a red undershirt with a white coat over it with white pants too. He was wearing the chain you gave him on your guy's first date. "Let's go" Luis took your bag and the three of you guys went into a car and went to your work. You asked Luis in the mind: "Am I doing any sexy one today?" "Yes a few, I'll take care of Bakugou when it's time for those ones" "Thank you" You were walking to your office. You had to avoid Bakugou and your boss's meeting. Emily saw Bakugou and then looked at you. You nodded and you walked to Emily and she showed you the shoots you're doing today. "The first one is a flower dress, Ms. L/n" Emily said, grabbing the dress. It had a flower-themed corset and a white matching dress underneath. "I'll go and get your make-up," Emily said, closing the door. You started to get undressed and into the flower dress in front of Luis and Bakugou. Luis went to you and tied the corset back and fixed the bottom of the dress and Emily came in the room with the make-up. Bakugou sat on the counter and saw you getting the make-up on. You looked at him from time to time smiling at him to cheer him up. You knew he was bored but he wanted to see what I do 12 hours a day. You got up and Emily gave you the white high-heels. The four of you guys walked down the stairs and the cameraman showed you the poses you're doing. "Okay, Ms. L/n here are the flowers" "Thank you" You took the flowers and glanced over the Bakugou and saw him with three other girls. He looked so uninterested but just to bother him you let the girls on him.

~A couple of minutes later~

"Luis," You said putting the flowers over your mouth and looking at the camera. "Yes, Master?" "Get those girls to please" Luis bowed and got those girls off Bakugou. You went back to posing and Bakugou and Luis started to talk about what you do here at work. You went to look at the pictures and you choose which ones you wanted to keep and which ones you didn't like. You looked over to Bakugou and caught him staring at you and looking you up and down. You looked back at the cameraman and he told you that you have to wear a sexy maid outfit. "Luis" Luis walked over to you and you whispered in his ear to "Take Bakugou to the break room until my next shoot is over." Luis nodded and took Bakugou into the room and you got your clothes on and your make-up and everything.