Photoshoot

"If you're gonna ignore me at least give me cuddles," He said while hugging you. You knew you couldn't ignore him for a whole month so you decided to just make it two days. The next day you woke up to someone squeezing your waist. You pushed Bakugou off the bed and leaned over the bed to see him still sleeping. You got up and off of the bed and walked to take a shower but then you heard Luis say in his mind "Master come down here immediately" You went towards the door and opened it then you heard him "Aizawa you can't be here" You heard Luis say "I need to get them back!" Luis kept shaking his head, you assumed. You turned around and Bakugou was looking out the door too. "Why is he here?" "How should I know?" You said while walking down the stairs with Bakugou behind you. "Get out of my house Aizawa," You said, reaching the end of the stairs. "Sorry Y/n I tried to get him out of here but he keeps on erasing my quirk," Luis said apologizing "It's fine Luis," You said in an irrational tone. Bakugou said to Aizawa "Both of us are fine here" "Why should I believe that?" Aizawa said, glaring at you. You walked to your kitchen and said "You guys want tea?" Luis walked over to you and grabbed the tea mixed and Bakugou nodded his head yes. Aizawa just was standing there in front of the door. You guys were drinking tea at the dinner table. It was so silent you can basically hear your heartbeats. "I'm going to get snacks" "I'll come, " You and Bakugou said. You went into the basement and Bakugou was just standing on top of the stairs. You were walking into a closet where your parents kept snacks for tea and other stuff. Bakugou finally went downstairs and saw a couple of doors open so he went into the first one and there were only liquor bottles there. He closed the door and went into the second door and there was furniture with cloths over it.The last door closes and he goes to the next door. He found you going through snacks trying to find one. You finally picked tea snacks and you turned around to find Bakugou standing behind you "Yes?" You said "I wanna do it" "can't" "why?" Bakugou said while grabbing your waist "Aizawa is here" "Really..." Bakugou said in a sad tone "Fine let me give Aizawa and Luis the snacks and meet me upstairs" You said while Bakugou let go of your waist and you started to walk upstairs. Aizawa and Luis were talking about your school. "Here are the snacks" You started walking to Luis and Aizawa. "I'll be upstairs with Bakugou" "okay" Luis commented and you walked up the stairs and when you opened the door there he was. The one you loved only had boxers on and most of his length was sticking up from the boxers. "Come here~," He said, walking to you and you didn't back up, You wanted him to devour you. When you guys could feel each other's breath, he picked you up and put you on against the wall. You went down and took off Bakugou's boxers and his length was poking your face so you took it and started to suck him off. Every Time you went back you hit your head on the wall and Bakugou noticed and put his hand where your head was hit. He gave out little moans and groans and he felt that he was coming soon so he pushed your head all the way deep throating you. You pulled back for air but instead, you had liquid pouring into your mouth. You swallowed it all and then Bakugou put you on your feet again and said "Damn baby your good at that" You smiled and stared at the wall you were daydreaming but you thought you saw the ghost of your parents. Bakugou picked you up and brought you to the bed and started to give you hickeys lick, bite then suck. Bakugou was doing this for about 2 minutes then he looked up wanting to see a red face. But instead, he saw an unconscious face. Your father had this quirk called ghost. It's only helpful when he's dead because he can be someone in your family you choose to haunt for the rest of their lives. And in this case, he chooses to haunt you. Also, he can see ghosts. You went unconscious well because of different reasons 1 when you first see the ghost of the person haunting you well you faint. (Sorry guys I'm making this up as I go) 2 From stress from house bills and because of anxiety. You woke up a day after that so you were sleeping for a whole day. You weren't really dreaming about anything all you could see was black. You looked around and Bakugou was sleeping next to you. You walked out of bed to smell something delicious. You walk over to the kitchen and there you find your favorite breakfast. You sit at the table and say "Luis was I really sleeping for a whole day?" "Yes, you were Master," He says while giving you your food and you 1 fourth of it and you said "I'm full" "Master that's not even half of it," Luis said sighing You kept saying that you're full but Luis kept trying to get you to eat. You guys kept on fighting to the point where Luis was chasing you around the house to get you to eat. You didn't want to since you didn't want to get bigger. You ran into the downstairs bathroom and locked yourself in there, "Y/n let me in please" Luis sat down next to the door. Bakugou woke up and went downstairs and saw Luis talking to the restroom door. "Where's Y/n?" "locked herself in the bathroom" "why?" "Because I kept telling her to eat" Bakugou walked to the restroom and banged on the door "Let me in Y/n I won't make you eat'' It went silent like you were never in there. You opened the door and Looked at Bakugou and Luis and Luis had a guilty face on. You hugged Luis and he said, "I'm sorry Y/n, I shouldn't force you to eat food..." "It's fine Luis" You let go of Luis and said "You guys wanna watch a horror movie?" "sure," The boys said You walked upstairs to get your phone and saw a message from one of your friends and it said "Fat people should just die," You thought she was one of your friends but I guess not you unlocked your phone and opened up insta and saw a bunch of hate towards fat people. You slammed your door out of anger and you laid on your bed and started to cry. You texted Luis "I'm tired, Tell Bakugou not to come up here for today"