Modeling with Pro-Heros

"Here take it and touch it whenever you are in trouble" "Okay, I'll make it a necklace then" Luis gave you a chain that you had on your desk and made the feather into a necklace. You put the necklace on and Hawks said "Good night, I and Aizawa will be down the hall" "Okay" You said. It was night time and you were gonna sneak out to see Bakugou. You packed clothes just in case in a bag you found in the closet. You put on socks and shoes then you opened the door and walked down the hallway. You opened the door and walked out of the house. You were already down the street and on your way to the place Bakugou was staying. When you got to the house you knocked on the door and no one answered. You opened the door since you had the key and the house was black. You turned on the lights and walked over to the kitchen. You placed down the bag and went upstairs to your and Bakugou's room. You opened the door and Bakugou was sleeping but the closer you looked at him, It seemed like he was crying himself to sleep. You were playing with his hair while kneeling down in front of him. Bakugou started to wake up and when he got to his senses he jumped to hug you. "Hello Baby," You said, hugging him back. "H-hello Bunny" You got back up and sat next to Bakugou. "Who did that?" "Did what?" "Your face" You realized you didn't put on the make-up. "No one did Bakugou" You got up and left the room. "Wait Y/n" You went into the kitchen and grabbed your bag. The last person you want to be involved in this is Bakugou. You didn't want him to get involved with another problem. You were about to walk out of this house, Bakugou grabbed your arm and you flinched. "Y/n please don't go" "Sorry I have to go back" You pulled your arm back and left the house. Bakugou was chasing you down the street but stopped. "Did they go to my room yet, Luis?" You said in your mind "No Master there both sound asleep." "Thank you" You were finally in your room and it was 4:00 in the morning. You took a shower to get stuff and what happened was off your mind. You were laying in bed trying to go to bed but you couldn't sleep but you had the stuff to do tomorrow. "Luis" "Yes Master?" "Can you go get a warm glass of milk?" "Yes Master" Luis went into the kitchen to see Hawks getting water out of the refrigerator. "Hello Luis," Hawks said, looking at him. "Hello, Hawks" "What are you doing here and not with Y/n?" "She can't sleep so she wants me to get a warm glass of milk for her." "Why can't she sleep?" Hawks asked while Luis was pouring milk into a glass cup and putting it into the microwave. "It's not my place to say why" Luis said while pushing thirty seconds. "Why not?" "Can't say" The room went silent while you could hear the microwave sound. Then a beep, Luis took out the milk and went upstairs to your room. The door was left open while Luis was careful not to spill anything. Hawks was standing next to the door frame hearing you say "Thank you Luis" "Master don't you have a shoot tomorrow?" "Yeah I do, I'll just drink coffee all day to stay up" "I'll make it for you" "Thank you" You drank the rest of the warmed-up milk and put the cap on the desk. "How many hours do I get to sleep before I have to go to work?" "three hours" "Night then" "Night Master" You fell asleep and Luis stayed up looking at the full moon. Hawks went to his room and fell asleep himself.

The next morning you woke up and got ready for work. You were wearing Black high heels and a short dress and a jean jacket. You were walking out of your room and into the kitchen. You texted your driver the address and he said "I'm almost there" You put your phone away and left the house. You were waiting for the car for about 2 minutes then you got into the car. When you got to the building you walked into your changing room and changed into a long black dress with black diamond earrings. You went to the shooting area and you stood up the whole time since you were wearing a long dress. After the shoot, you went into the break room and had coffee and some strawberries. You and Luis were talking about what you guys did back in the day. Then it was time for your next shoot. You changed into a red dress and you were told a pro-hero is gonna do the shoot with you. You walked out of the room and you went up the stairs while your manager told you what poses you're gonna do. You saw Hawks at your work and you knew exactly you two were doing a shoot together. You walked past him to another room where your make-up was gonna be done. You walked out of the room with red and black make-up done. Luis was behind you and your manager was next to you still telling you what to do. "Yeah, Okay so I'm doing that one" You walked past Hawks who was surrounded by girls. You went to the area where the shoot was and turned off your ringtone on your phone and gave it to Luis. "Good Luck," Luis said while you were waiting for the Hawks. It's been five minutes and everyone is still waiting for the Hawks. "I have to go to another shoot soon, Is he gonna be here or not?" "Please wait Ms. L/n, He should be here" "Luis go get him" "Yes Master" A couple of Minutes later Hawks and Luis came back. "Sorry for the wait girls wouldn't let me come here" "Y/n your next shoot is starting in eleven minutes," Your manager said. "Can we postpone this?" "Why?" Hawks said "I have another shoot to go to and it's in ten minutes because you took forever" "Yes we can postpone this, Sorry Y/n I know you're a busy person," The cameraman said, "It's fine, what time and date?" "When is the next time you're free?" Cameraman asked, walking towards you. "In two weeks it'll be your second-period shoot," Your manager said. "Okay then in two weeks" Luis and You and your manager walked down the hallway to your changing room. You changed into a long black dress and black and white make-up. You opened the door and Hawks were waiting there for you. "Who is the next person I'm doing the shoot with?" "Another pro-hero named Endeavor" "Okay I'll head down there with Luis" "Okay I'll come to you when the shoot is done" "Okay" You and Luis left the room. Hawks was following you but you didn't notice until you got to the shoot.  Endeavor was wearing a black tuxedo, You and Endeavor's shoot was mostly serious. You first had to sit on the chair and Endeavor had to cover your eyes. The second one was Endeavor sitting down and his legs open and one of your legs was in the middle. Endeavor looked up at you and put his arm around your waist. Your hand was around his neck like you were making him look at you. The third one was you were both looking at each other, Endeavor's hand was around your waist and yours was around his neck. Both of you guys had a serious face on. The last one was where you were sitting on his lap and his hand on your waist. "And that's all, Thank you Y/n and Pro-Hero Endeavor" "No problem!" You said while Endeavor was leaving. Luis and your Manager came up to you and (I'm just gonna say Emily aka your Manager) Emily said "You only have 3 more shoots to go Y/n, which means you only have 3 more hours of work" "Nice, and what time is it?" "9:00" "Thank you" You whispered in Emily's ear "Is Hawks still here?" "No, he left after he saw Endeavor put his hand around your waist" "Jealous much?" "Mhm, now Let's go get you ready for your next shoot"