Their driver asked them where they wanted to go, & told him to a mall, & headed towards the mall in the car.

___________

"How about this?" Riddhi asked, as she showed Ishita a pick & black mixed knee length, off shoulder dress. Ishita shook her head, as the dress was too skin revealing.

Ishita was a simple girl, yet attracted alot of people. She like light makeup or better, no makeup. She was someone who would attract people with her kindness & humbleness. Never in her life, she had talked old people or her own parents rude.

Ishita kept looking until she found something which was breathtaking.

he found a dark blue sequence saree

he found a dark blue sequence saree. She wanted to suprise Rajvir on their after marriage date. So she thought to buy a saree for herself.

"You are going to wear a saree?" Riddhi asked after they had paid for what they got.

"Yeah, what's wrong with it?" Ishita frowned & looked at Riddhi.

"Nothing's wrong with it, but I am afraid bhaiya won't like it..." Riddhi said nervously.

Ishita kept her frowning face & asked her, "& what makes you think like that?"

"Well, he wouldn't like his wife in a bare waist, that too outside, where public will be" Riddhi said, each word slowly letting Ishita digest her words. Once Ishita absorbed what she meant, Ishita blushed & playfully glared at her, & linked her arm with her's & walked out of the mall.

__________

Upon reaching home, Ishita & Riddhi got out of the car & headed inside of the mansion. Riddhi went to her room, & Ishita too went inside their room.

She entered the room to be greeted by silence. She then looked around the room searching for Rajvir, but he was nowhere to be found. Ishita just shrugged, thinking he must have been gone outside or was in his dad's office room.

She then took out the new saree she had bought for their tonight's date. She was excited, & wanted to suprise Rajvir with something new. Always, wearing kurtas/dresses was getting her irradiated, so she decided to do something new, which would make attract Rajvir's attention. Although, he was giving her full attention, but she had seen him quite busy with business these days or so, so she wanted him to relax, & enjoy the date, & that this date would also be a great distraction for her, & him.

She went inside the bathroom for a quick shower. After showering, she came outside with a towel wrapped around her. She thought that maybe, Rajvir would be sitting on the bed like he always used to suprise her, but to her disappointment, he was not there.

She sighed, & wore her saree. She thought to keep her hair open, so she let it be open. She then, applied small amount of makeup on her face. When she was almost done with her makeup, she then did the last touch up, with her new lipstick, which she had also bought during her shopping with Riddhi.

She then decided to wear her wrist watch. She opened her closet's drawer, where she had kept all her, watches, bracelets, & anklets. She wore a matching dark blue wrist watch, which had blue colour stones inside it.

She then wore her heels, & walked downstairs, only to be greeted by her mother-in-law.

"Hey sweetie, are you going out?" She asked, as she smiled warmly, which Ishita did upon seeing her too.

"Maa, me & Rajvir are going on a date, so..." Ishita said, to which Rita nodded her head.

Ishita sat down on the couch & started chit-chatting, with her mother-in-law.

Time passed, but Rajvir never came to pick up her, nor he called or texted her saying he have to dich the date they had planned.

"Are you still going to wait for him to come? It's almost 11pm, dear" Rita said.

"Hmm... I will wait for him, mom" Ishita said calmly, but was angry from inside.

"Alright, but sleep before 12am okay? I will go upstairs" Rita said, & smiled at her a bit & left.

Once you get home you are so dead Rajvir Khanna!! Ishita thought, & sat there on the sofa, stubbornly folding her hands on her chest.