The meeting part 1

Sorry about not giving a update to this story. I have been very busy and Lazy.

———————————————————————

" I beg your pardon...but may I take that basket""...and a little straw and bamboo?" Said Nezuko " we don't mind..."" but the basket has a hole in it" Said the farmer." That's all right. Can I pay you?" Said Nezuko" no need. it's broken basket." said the farmer" please let me pay" said Nezuko." No, thank you. You can have the other stuff too." Said the farmer as he shake his head." BUT I WANT TO PAY!!" yelled Nezuko, she yelled it a bit loud to be fully screaming at the farmer." WE DON'T WANT!""WHAT A STUBBORN KID!" Yelled the farmer, he as well did yelled not to loud." JUST TAKE IT! IT'S ONLY A FEW COINS ANYWAY!" Yelled Nezuko, she then smacked the coins in the poor man's han's." THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" Yelled Nezuko as she was running whit the basket ,straw and The bamboo." OWWW!" Yelled the farmer in pain because Nezuko smacked the coins a bit to hard. Nezuko then ran to the forest and then went to a cave and said Tanjiro's name then yelled his name because she can't find him. He then popped up of a hole in the ground." Did he dig that hole?"" My brother is like a mole now.""his face is scrunched up. He must really not want the sunlight to hit him"  " just wait a bit Tanjiro." Nezuko then started Fixing the basket. Then she asked him a question " will you fit in here?"" I want us to travel during the day."" I'll carry you.""..." was the response that Nezuko got from Tajiro." Get in""Here""the basket" "You are to big" said Nezuko as Tanjiro was laying on the ground as his head and shoulders was in the basket." Hmm?"" Tanjiro...you're as big as an adult. Can you...""...reverse that...""...and get smaller?" Asked Nezuko." Smaller""Tanjiro""get smaller" whispered  Nezuko. Tanjiro then stans up with the basket then he scared Nezuko a bit then he started getting smaller." Oh good."" That's perfect!"" Good boy, Tanjiro!"" I'm impressed!" Said Nezuko as she petted Tanjiro's head. Nezuko then begins walk to mountain Sagiri, then she realized that she doesn't fully know the way to mountain Sagiri. She then found someone and then asked a woman for the way to mountain Sagiri." To get to mountain Sagiri, you first have to cross that mountain"" the sun will set soon. And you're going to carry that huge load? It's dangerous" said the woman." I'll be plenty careful""thank you very much!" Said Nezuko" PEOPLE DO DISAPPEAR UP THERE...SO DON'T GET LOST" yelled the woman as Nezuko was walking away. As the sun was setting down, Nezuko put down the basket then Tanjiro came out of the basket, then Tanjiro started growing taller then Nezuko grabbed Tanjiro's hand then counting to walking to Urokodaki's home." Oh!""there's a way station. There's a light on. Someone must be there."" Let's go" said Nezuko as they were walking to the house that looks like it's abandoned."!!!"" There looks like there is blood there" said Nezuko. Nezuko ran to the door with Tanjiro." Are you ALL right?" Asked Nezuko as she opened the door, when she open the door and then looked inside she was modified. 

———————————————————————

Sorry again about not updating this story I just got lazy and had writing block. I am very happy that so many people like this story, thanks for enjoying my story. Sorry about that this chapter is short.
I found this and I find it adorable.