An unknown man part 1

Can you just pretend that Sabito is Tomioka Thx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a little recap

He is a demon, I did not save everyone else but I must save Tanjiro. " Tanjiro..hang in there, Tnajiro! Don't give in! Don't turn in to a demon! You gotta stay strong! Hang in there!" Tanjiro began to cry and then I saw a man coming runing tordes us and he jumted in the air and Tanjio saw him and was mad and my first reacson was to turn arund whit tanjiro in my arms away from that man. He cut a bit of my hair but all that maters is that Tanjiro is safe...... is he?

________________________________________________________________________________

~third person pov~

"Why do you protect him?" said the blck haired guy asked "B-Brother...He's...my older brother!" answered Nezuko. "GRAAAR" "GRAAH" "RAAGH" " That is your older brother?" asked The black haired dude "..." answered Nezuko. The guy ran twards the kamado siblings, Nezuko threw her self over her brother's body but Tanjiro was gone. "GRAAAH!" after hearing her brother's voise she yelled "TANJIRO!" "Don't Move." Nezuko froze, "Killing demons is my job.""So of course, i'll take your older brother's head too." said the tall guy "THERE HAD TO BE SOMEONE ELSE MY HE WHOULD NEVER DO THAT!!""NOT TANJIRO! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S MAKING HIM ACT LIKE THIS..." "BUT..." said Nezuko before she was interrupted by "That's easy. Demon blood got in his wound, so he's transformed into a demon." "GRAAR!" said Tanjiro" That is how man-eating demons multiply." said the black haired dude, "TANJIRO WOULD NEVER EAT ANYONE!" "A momentr ago he almost ate YOU!" "NO! I'M SURE HE KNOWS WHO I AM!" " I WON'T LET HIM HURT ANYONE!" " I'LL FIND A WAY TO CURE HIM!" " I'LL MAKE HIM HUMAN AGAIN!" yelled Nezuko "He won't get better." "A human who becomes a demon cannot go back." said the black haired guy "I'LL FIND A WAY! I SWEAR! PLESE DON'T KILL HIM!" " I'LL ALSO FIND THE ONE THAT KILLED MY FAMILY!""I'LL DO ALL THAT, SO...""...SO...""...SO..." yelled Nezuko the guy heald his katana like he was abot to hurt Tanjiro "STOP!" yelled Nezuko.

~Nezuko pov~

I can't lose Tanjiro too. "Please,stop."" Please don't kill my older brother" "Please"

~third person pov~

Nezuko was beging "Please..."" NEVER LEVE YOURSELF SO DEFENSELES IN FRONT OF AN ENEMY!" said the guy angrely at Nezuko. Nezuko flinch when he started yelling, "STOP BOWIN SO PITIFULLY!" ""IF THAT WORKED YOUR FAMILY WOULD STILL BE ALIVE!""HOW CAN A WEKLING LIKE YOU, WHO BOWS DOWN WHEN IT'S TIME TO FIGHT, TO KILL OR BE KILLED...HOW CAN SUCH A WOMAN...""...CURE HER OLDER BROTHER? OR EVEN FIND HER ENEMY?" " IF YOU WANT SOMETHING...""...YOU MUST FIGHT FOR IT!" "THE MEEK HAVE NO POWER AND NO OPTIONS!" "THE STRONG WILL CRUSH THEM IN EVERY WAY!" "DEMONS MIGHT KNOW HOW TO CURE YOUR OLDER BROTHER..."...BUT...""...NO DEMON WILL RESPECT YOUR WHINING AND BEGGING!""AND FOR THAT MATTER, I DON'T RESPECT YOU EITHER!""THAT'S REALITY!" this whole time Nezuko is shockt about what is going on."Before...WHY DID YOU COVER YOUR BROTHER""DID YOU THINK THAT WOULD PROTECT Him?!""WHY DIDN'T YOU THROW YOUR HATCHET? WHY DID YOU SHOW ME YOUR BACK?!" " THAT'S HOW I WAS ABLE TO TAKE HIM!" "I SHOULD HAVE SKEWERED YOU BOTH!" "GRAAH!" was the only thing that came from Tanjiro, "HFF""HFF" was the only thing to be heard.

To be continued

____________________________________________________________________________

This is the longest thing I have wrote this fare, I relly hope you enjoy this story's 3 chapter.

Have a good day or afternoon or night when ever you are reading this.

I will split in 2 parts or more

Here have a wholsome GiyuuTan pic to lighten your day.

Here have a  wholsome GiyuuTan pic to lighten your day

 This story has 644 words