Know Your Place pt.1

SMUT
Karlnap
Kinks: rope, overstimulation, overall domination
Karl: Bottom/sub
Sapnap: Top/dom
Karl and sapnap are dating in this story they use the light system, green=keep going   Yellow=means slowdown a little  Red=hard stop
Also this is my first time writing so it might not be great.

____________________________________
Narrators POV
Karl out stretches his arms and slowly opens his eyes seeing the younger man beside him still asleep. As Karl attempts to slowly role out of bed sapnap awakes and quickly grabs him "stay here" he says in a raspy and sleepy voice. "Sappyyyyy I gotta go make some breakfastttt let me uppppp" Karl says. Sap not wanting him to go tightly raps his arms around Karl's waste and holds him onto the bed. Karl attempted to wiggle his way out of Sapnap's grasp but failed and was soon to give up.

Suddenly Karl had an idea he ever so slowly brought his knee up to the region of saps crotch. From the sudden friction sap-nap awoke with a bulge, loosening the grip he had on his lover. Karl took this opportunity to slip out of bed and head out the room to the kitchen.

Karl began to fry some eggs when he heard sapnap walk up behind him. Sap quickly embraced his lover and bit the bottom of Karl's ear and whispered "know your place puppy or I'll put you in it. One more stunt and I'll show you what punishment really is." Karl let out a soft moan between the sudden nibble and arousing words.

Sapnap then exited the kitchen to go get dressed while Karl finished cooking. Once the eggs were finished frying and the toast was ready Karl hollered for sapnap to come back to the kitchen. Sapnap walked into the kitchen in nothing but his boxers, knowing he was just being a tease. Once Karl looked up and saw him he instantly felt red spread across his nose and cheeks. He tried to hide his rosy color in his sleeves but it was no use cause sapnap had already noticed "awww what's wrong puppy, like what you see?" spoke the barely clothed man. They finished breakfast and began watching tv at this point they were both fully clothed.

They had been watching television for hours when Karl got bored and decided to see what Sapnap's idea of punishment really was. Karl scooted up close to sap and in his attempt at a hug his arm "accidentally" slipped and sent friction across the crotch of his lover. Karl tried to play innocent with a "sorry sappy" but sapnap knew exactly what he was trying to do. Sapnap wanted to see how far Karl was willing to go so calmly he replied "no worries." This only frustrated Karl so he asked sap "can I sit on your lap sappy please." Ofcourse Sapnap agreed with a smile and welcomed the man into his embrace. Karl began to shift around agains saps crotch arousing him, Karl tried to play it off as if he were just getting comfortable. But both men new what was going on and sapnap needed to take action as a bulge began forming.

Sapnap whispered into the ear of Karl "that's it you've been a bad puppy. You are to go to our bedroom and undress and sit on the bed. You aren't to touch yourself while you wait for me. Understood?" Karl nodded and headed of to their room. Karl figured he had toyed with sapnap plenty but he really wanted to push limits so he went to the room and did as told except he did begin to pleasure himself. After he began stroking his dick he intentionally let out loud moans so sapnap could hear.

Sapnap heard the moans, he expected this. Sap headed to the spare room where he kept all the toys hidden from karl. When he arrived at the room he undressed himself and grabbed many thing not completely knowing what he wanted to use.

Sapnap had approached the bedroom door and he could hear Karl's moans...

Sapnap's POV
I slowly opened the door with my one free hand to see Karl stroking his dick whilst moaning loudly and holding eye contact with me. "Wrong choice puppy, next time be more careful." He noticed the items in my hand and froze of anticipation of the long night he was about to experience. I pinned him to the bed with my hand on his throat "since you don't know your place I'll show you it." He whimpered as I began to suck on his neck.

Narrators POV
After a few minutes of Sapnap roughly kissing and leaving hickeys on his lovers collar bone and neck it was time for the fun to begin. Sapnap spread karl on the bed thing each of his limbs wide spread creating an open palette for sap. Sapnap begin to lick the tip of Karl's dick teasing the man. Upset karl whimpered out ~p-please m-m-more~ Sapnap took in Karl's whole dick bobbing his head painfully slow. ~f-f-faster ~augh~ Sap knew what Karl meant and so he began to suck his boyfriend off faster swirling his tongue all around karl's penis. Karl was letting out loud moans ~AUGH~ he was about to cum. Sapnap new this and as soon as the moans grew loud and the knot was forming in Karl's stomach sapnap stopped. This made Karl a whimpering mess. "Oh puppy your such a little slut thinking I would let you cum after you teased me all day?" Karl whined and nodded he wanted to cum so badly but he knew sap had other plans.

Karl was familiar with prep but he rarely used it because he enjoyed the pain, he found it pleasurable especially with Sapnap's size. Before Karl could catch his breath sap lined up with karl and thrusted his large member all the way into Karl. This caused Karl to let out a loud scream ~AUGH F-FUCK~ Karl's back arched and Sapnap was continuously pounding into him. Karl was about to cum ~I-I AUGH M-may I-I c-cum s-s-sir AUGH~ screamed Karl. Sap nodded and began thrusting into his lovers prostate. This sent Karl over the edge as he came all over himself and his aggressive dom. Even after Karl had came Sapnap continued to hit his prostate repeatedly hard and fast ~augh~ loud moans coming from Karl and soft groans coming from sapnap, it was his turn to cum...
____________________________________

Ok that's the end of pt 1 I'm working on pt 2 rn
Words: 1105