Dachun sighed: "The majority of people in the government and the opposition are in favor of marrying Princess Yulin to make a marriage and ease the pressure."

Lin Jiufeng's face was cold? With a click, he smashed the cup in his hand.

"His Royal Highness, the former Xianbei, now the Great Xia Dragon Sparrow, is a bit powerful, especially the Yuanqi Sect. I don't know where it came from? There are hundreds of gods in the world? They are threatening at the border? Should we refuse? Tens of thousands of people on the border will encounter catastrophe." Dachun said about the entanglement of the court.

Fighting, the twelfth lunar month in the cold winter, just as difficult as the Ming Emperor.

Once a fight begins, the death of the war is absolutely immeasurable.

So in terms of stop loss? Marry a princess in the past to avoid a war, and come to discuss countermeasures in the coming year. This is a sensible choice.

But if you choose wisely, you don’t want emotions?

"What did the Dedi say?" Lin Jiufeng took a deep breath. He knew that anger was useless. It was not simply saying that if you don't marry, you won't marry.

If you want Princess Yulin not to marry, there must be another way to solve the Great Xia Dragon Bird.

Moreover, the cost of this method is small, at least in the range that the Yuhua Shen Chao can bear.

"The German Emperor naturally disagrees, but the Manchu dynasty civil and military are persuading him. The German Emperor hasn't appeared for a long time and is said to be practicing crazy." Dachun sighed.

Dedi was cultivating and wanted to improve himself and then destroy the Great Xia Dragon Sparrow.

"A simple-minded kid." Lin Jiufeng shook his head.

At this time, we must find a way, show perseverance, and break when it is broken, instead of hiding and practicing.

"...Chapter 83 and the pro-strategy (page 2/4). The German Emperor did not speak for the time being, so the court and the opposition quarreled every day. Ask your Majesty how to deal with this matter." Dachun also shook his head.

"His Royal Highness, I will continue to observe this matter. When there is news, I will talk to His Highness next time." When Dachun saw that Lin Jiufeng had finished eating, he also said the news, so he cleaned up and turned away.

Lin Jiufeng and Little White Cat stood behind the door of the cold palace with serious expressions.

Meow!

Little white cat yelled and said, "I remember that when I first met you, you went to the grassland alone, now you can also go once."

Lin Jiufeng's eyes were faint, and he said solemnly: "I can go to the grassland and eliminate this matter, but I want to see what Princess Yulin thinks about this matter."

In this matter, the only key person is Princess Yulin. She was sacrificed, and Lin Jiufeng wanted to see her.

Speaking of Cao Cao, Cao Cao arrived.

Princess Yulin in the dialogue between Lin Jiufeng and Little White Cat, slowly walked up and appeared outside the door of the cold palace. She looked a bit lonely and took out the key to open the door of the cold palace.

Then, he passed Lin Jiufeng and the little white cat and entered the yard.

Lin Jiufeng and Little White Cat are invisible again, Princess Yulin can't see them.