When they led me inside they greeted the person at the desk and immediately took me to the room where they laid two body's on top of a two separate tables.

My blood ran cold, my heart was pounding, my throat was soar, and a chill ran through my whole body.

I could see the officers mouth moving but I didn't understand anything about what they were saying. It all came out as if he was mumbling.

I guess I understood because I began to nod.

Deep breaths, Sierra.

He began to unzip the body and looked back at me before he uncovered the body bag.

My voice left me at that very second as it was Ace laying pale as ever.

Everything was spinning.

If Ace is there then.... Don't tell me.

Dont tell me.

I look over at the smaller body bag and the other officer uncovers it.

Bonnie.

Bonnies lifeless body was on that table.

The ringing in my ears stopped as I was processing everything.

"Is this Mathew Alex Johnson and Bonnie Lynn Johnson, Ms. Del Rey?" One of the police officers say.

As much as I tried I couldn't manage to get any words out and instead I nodded as I ran out of the room and back outside.

I start to inhale the air outside as I tried to keep myself together.

I had just seen her not even a couple days ago.

How could any of this happen?

I started rubbing my eyes as tears tried to escape.

I felt a big clump in my throat that felt stuck there and as I open my mouth I throw up.

I've seen plenty of dead bodies but this one hit different. Especially when you considered them family.

After a couple of minutes I was standing next to the bush I threw up in.

I wipe my mouth and walk away from the bush not wanting to smell the oder anymore.

That's when I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn to see the officer.

"Ms. Del Rey, i know this is hard but we have to ask you a few questions to pin point who might have done this" The officer says.

"Oh.... Okay" I say heading back inside.

After that the whole day was a blur.

I remembered coming back out and immediately going over to their apartment to see that it was all taped I'm caution signs.

I enter the apartment to see everywhere taped and messy as If there was an altercation.

I try to go further but by that time I started seeing their blood and the drawings of how the bodies were placed when found.

I immediately leave running out of the apartment.

After visiting Aces apartments I had just left wondering around New York until finally I landed at a bar.

We all know what happens at bars.

By the time 2 in the morning rolled around I was kicked out of the bar and was stumbling around the streets.

I guess that's the reason why I ended up at a familiar place and ended up at the park Hayden had taken me.

I just sat in the bench thinking of everything.