"I know and that's why I'm here. You might want to back up a bit." She said as she walked a bit farther seeing the darkness close in. She took out her wand and he hair changed.

"Please, if the magic is not strong enough let my love be itself strength." She whispered into the wand and she raised her wand to the sky.

It glimmers and shines a bright light and a ray shot into the sky creating a barrier around the fair grounds. The darkness did not go in but instead went over the barrier.

The people watched as their surroundings got darker, they looked up and gasped to see the darkness covering the barrier.

"Catlin, Cerise you guys are the fastest people I know make sure no one goes past the barrier!" Princess commanded.

"Got it!" They said and ran off.

"Holly, Briar I need you to get those people to a safe place!" She said and the two ran off.

"Good luck with your little barrier Princess, though I doubt it'll last very long." She smirked as she began to see cracks forming.

"Apple please you can end this, just give me the map." Raven said trying to convince her.

"Uh, nah." Apple said as more cracks begin to form, Princess is now on her knees trying to keep the barrier up with great difficulty in her already weakened state.

But did Kitty Cheshire really want the joke to go this far.

Kitty is up on the fairest wheel as she look down at What's happening, she gasps when she sees that Princess is weakening and the barrier falling.

And so the spring fairest

Had fallen into fear and despair for the well of wonder had run dry.

The people of ever after looked up at the barrier in fear and panic as they watched the Barrier protecting them from the overlapping slowly fade. The wonderland gang made it to the spring fairest.

"What's going on?" Alistair as they saw the chaos.

"Princess! What are you doing?!" Roberth asked kneeling beside Princess.

"It's the well it's been plugged up." Raven said.

"I'm trying to keep it back, but I, I don't know how much longer I can... keep this up Ah!" She groaned in pain.

"Raven! What happened?" Maddie asked.

"Maddie, it's Apple, she did this!" Raven said.

"Apple!" Maddie said shocked.

Apple and her gang were about to escape when Roberth used his magic to trap them.

"Not so fast." He said and Apple chuckled mischievously.

"Sorry, but you're too late." Apple smirked towards Princess as she dropped her wand completely exhausted and the Barrier came down allowing the darkness to spread and cover all of them. The wonderland kids, Princess and Roberth remained unaffected, still having their colour.

"I'm sorry I thought I could hold it." Princess muttered.

"No I'm sorry." Roberth said.

The wonderland kids, Princess and Roberth remained unaffected, still having their colour. "What?" Roberth said looking at his still colourful hand as he held Princess.

"I guess it doesn't affect us because we're from wonderland." Bunny said.

"Then that means." Roberth said.