𝟎𝟎𝟓 near death experience

𝟎𝟎𝟓near death experience

𝟎𝟎𝟓
near death experience

"hey, slow down lover boy!" simon shouted, playfully leaping on his back

"hey, slow down lover boy!" simon shouted, playfully leaping on his back. they were all walking inside the hospital to see sam.

deena opened the door to hear killing me softly with his song playing faintly, and a woman behind the counter who was doing her nails.

they all stood there waiting for the lady to notice them awkwardly, when deena finally rang the bell a couple of times.

the woman grabbed a clipboard "fill these out take a seat." she spoke, not even looking up from her nails. "no, im just visiting." deena sighed.

"visitor hours ended at nine."

kate cleared her throat and walked forward "tell nurse beddy she has a patient." the woman finally looked up as she heard the voice change.

"beddy. long time, how have you been?" kate sighed. "still toting around with this moron." she said looking over to simon. "she cant quit me beddy, im too pretty!" simon walked forward with his arms open. beddy scoffed.

"listen, we need your assistance." y/n cut in. "im sure that you do, but there happens to be a new security protocol. we kept coming up short on blueberries and bananas, so now i need a new key- i need to see a patient." deena cut nurse beddy off.

and off they went to sams room.

josh furrowed his brows, confused from what beddy was talking about. "blueberries and bananas?" he asked. "vicodin and percocet, you guys want anything from the machine? im starving." kate stated.

kate looked down at all the snacks in the machine "yo, si-money. cash me." she reached her hand out. "dont look at me dude, im..im..im broke." he shrugged.