𝟎𝟎𝟖 its never over

𝟎𝟎𝟖its never over

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝟎𝟎𝟖
its never over

the group of six were in school

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

the group of six were in school. it was completely silent and empty.

simon carried the blue lost and found box out in the hallway where the others were standing.

they all picked up some clothes from the box "alright, we have to decontaminate." josh ordered. "you cant have any of sams blood on you."

"well, not much i can do about that." sam sighed, walking away. deena quickly followed her to get dressed.

"deena! you have to get clean too! not a single drop okay?" josh shouts to his sister. "rub a dub dub time!" simon joked.

josh and simon made their way into the boys bathroom while kate and y/n went into the girls bathroom.

the two girls agreed that kate would go in the stall and y/n would outside the stalls.

y/n was about to zip up her trousers when kate talked through the stalls.

"do you really think this is going to work?"

y/n hesitated, if she was going to be honest she didnt really know.

"yeah, of course." she spoke gently.

"y/n...can you help me?"

she turned around looking at the stall that kate was in. she hasn't put on her shirt yet.

fuck it.

she walked to the stall and opened it, just to see kate staring at her with a small smile and a light blush on her cheeks.

she was also not dressed. she was still in her underwear.

y/n shut the stall door behind her "make sure my back is clean."