𝟎𝟎𝟑 sweet sweet revenge

𝟎𝟎𝟑sweet sweet revenge

𝟎𝟎𝟑
sweet sweet revenge

"pieces of shit!" kate yelled standing in the middle of the bus with an ice pack that y/n got for her on her cheek

"yeah!" everyone in the bus agreed. "they think they can do what they want!"

"no!"

y/n lay there on the seats, her y/h/c hair sprawled out beside her head as she closed her eyes out of tiredness. plus her headache from all the shouting around her.

"they ruin our vigil, then go waltzing back to their mansions, like we're some reject pile that they can step on!"

"no!"

y/n suddenly saw a bright light shining right through her eyes, it felt like a torch was being shoved by her eyes.

she ignored it, she couldnt be bothered to get up.

"well, we are not the reject pile!"

"no!"

"shit ends tonight!"

"yeah!"

"what are we going to do?" simon yelled grabbing kates arm getting up in her face. "we're gonna go kill those preppy assholes!"

"yeah!!" kate lifted y/ns head up so she could sit down, feeling proud of herself.

"kate! kate! kate! kate!" they all chanted her name loudly. kate began playing with y/ns hair as y/ns head was on her lap.

"guys! guys come here!" shouted a concerned deena. kate and y/n shot up and running to deena. the four of them stood there staring at the red car which had atleast three people inside of it.