𝟎𝟎𝟗 kill us all

𝟎𝟎𝟗kill us all

𝟎𝟎𝟗
kill us all

they all ran to an empty class room, slamming the door shut behind them

"help me!" deena yelled grabbing a desk to put against the door. "they're coming!"

"they're gonna keep coming." kate stated the obvious. "we're fucked!" simon yelled.

"no, no! we are not fucked!" kate spoke making everyone turn to her in confusion.

"shes fucked." she pointed to sam. "they're coming for her. we put sam in the hall, we end this now."

"you're a monster!" deena hissed. she didnt want sam to die. she loved her. "im being reasonable! we cant run anymore! a bullet wont stop them, fine! they're really strong. but we just tried to goddamn explode them, and that didnt work!"

"you're suggesting killing her?" deena snapped. "i mean, thats not exactly what shes saying." y/n added.

"oh you're on her side? you're only on her side because you've been completely in love with her for years!" deena stated.

"no! you'd let us all die to protect her." y/n complained. "look at this." kate continued. "ok all of this!" she spread out the newspaper articles and pointed to each one.

"dead, dead, dead!"

"this is the way. this is the only way." she cried. kate took a deep breath "sams gotta go."

deena looked to sam to see her reaction and what she wanted to do. she shrugged. "are kidding me?" deena whined.

sam inhaled "kates right. i dont want you guys to die for me. im going." she nodded. "im ending this."

"no you're not! are you crazy?" deena whined. sam cupped her cheeks, putting their foreheads together. "no.." deena whimpered softly.