There are Two!? | Chapter 14

Começar do início

'Ever since I have known Y/n he has been there for me... t's my turn to repay the favor!' Yuzu told herself as she then turned to Allie. "Allie goes back to school," Yuzu was what she had said to Allie as she handed her the bag of ice cream.

"But school is over for the day! And the ice cream has melted too!" Allie complained to Yuzu who just ignored her, as she then walked up to the metal door of the warehouse but was unaware that an unknown figure was watching her...

Inside Warehouse No. 52...

Inside warehouse No. 52 Sylvia was going to bite into a piece of some pie until the doors of the warehouse opened up surprising Sylvia making a bite down on the piece of pie she was going to eat causing her to choke on it.

"Yuzu Boyle? What are you doing here?" Sylvia questioned Yuzu with crumbs of pie still on her mouth and a small teardrop in her right eye from choking. Yuzu then spoke up, "I don't need to explain to you! I won't allow you to do whatever you want to defeat Y/n! by the way, there are crumbs still on your mouth," Yuzu said while pointing at Sylvia's mouth.

Then one of Sylvia's goons handed Sylvia a handkerchief which she then used to wipe her mouth. "Yuzu Boyle, you have fallen right into our hands-" Sylvia said while facing away from Yuzu but was interrupted.

"Duel me!" Yuzu said to Sylvia interrupting her sentence, which surprised her for a second but quickly went on to battering again. "You've leaped into the fire-" Sylvia said but was interrupted once again by Yuzu.

"I'm going to pummel you!" Yuzu said once again making Sylvia sweatdrop and look confused for a moment before she went right back on to her rant, "The goddess of victory smiles upon me-" 

"What's wrong? You afraid to lose to me?" Yuzu said taunting Sylvia who just got annoyed. "Can you just let me finish talking!" Sylvia said to Yuzu who didn't listen at all.

"I don't need to listen to you at all! You coward! You loser! You second-rate duelist!" Yuzu said insulting Sylvia who's face then turned serious from having her feelings hurt. "Second-rate duelist?" Sylvia questioned Yuzu offended by her statement.

"How dare you say that! You'll pay..." Sylvia said as one of her goons then closed the warehouse doors. "Just so you know, you still have time to take back those words of yours," Sylvia said as she brought out her duel disk.

"I don't feel like doing that, you low-rate coward!" Yuzu said once again insulting Sylvia who got angry at that. "You don't know your place do-" Sylvia said but stopped when she saw one of her goons who was near the doors fall to the ground.

"What?" Sylvia said as her eyes then averted from her goon to see a figure that wore a mask and cloak that kept the person under the disguise unknown. "Who are you?" Sylvia questioned the unknown figure who just stayed silent but through the mask that the person under was wearing, they looked at the pin on Sylvia's uniform.

"So you are like some hero that weirdly arrives at a cliche moment to save someone at the last moment?" Sylvia said trying to insult the unknown figure who didn't say anything but responded by bringing out their own duel disk and readied it up as a purple holographic disk came out.

|| Just Add More Feminine Features Or Use Your Imagination ||

"So I guess you think your so cool huh? Well if you want a duel then it's a duel you'll get then! Just don't embarrass yourself!" Sylvia said insulting the figure while she got ready her own duel disk.

"Hey, this is my duel don't interfere!" Yuzu said as she brought out her duel disk but stopped when the unknown figure put their hand in front of Yuzu stopping her. "I already put you through enough my friend..." The figure said to Yuzu which made her stop in her tracks.

"Ok enough with your jibber-jabber and let us get on with this, shall we?" Sylvia said as she then drew five cards from her deck and the unknown figure did as well, but before the two of them could duel one more person entered the warehouse.

"Yuzu are you okay!?" The voice said to Yuzu which turned out to be Y/n and Yuzu turned around to see him and she looked shocked. "Y/n! How did you get here?" Yuzu asked Y/n who was about to say something but Sylvia was just annoyed.

"Ok enough with people interrupting each other and people just walking in here! Let's just duel!" Sylvia said irritated as the unknown figure nodded and got into position.

"Duel!"

|| Sue me I'm lazy... Please don't... ||

After the duel there were flames that remained from the duel even though there was no Solid Vision System w, Sylvia had lost and was up against with a hole in her jacket and had a face that looked like it had seen some fucked up shit. While on the other hand, the unknown figure who won the duel cracked her goggles took them off revealing who she was.

And once she had revealed who she was everyone was in shock at who the unknown figure was except Y/n who wasn't really surprised

And once she had revealed who she was everyone was in shock at who the unknown figure was except Y/n who wasn't really surprised. "Yuya?" Yuzu said to the unknown figure who turned to her but didn't respond, but Y/n put a hand on Yuzu's shoulder.

"Yuzu, That's not Yuya," Y/n told Yuzu who just looked at him with a confused look on her face. "What do you mean? That's-" Yuzu said but Y/n stopped her.

"Yuzu, this girl, and Yuya have similar features but Yuya has hair that is both red and green, this girl has black and purple hair," Y/n said pointing out to Yuzu who then took a bit of a closer look but before she could her bracelet began to glow causing everyone to go blind for a moment as if they were flash banged and when both Yuzu and Y/n opened their eyes they saw that the girl that looked like Yuya was gone as well as Sylvia and her goons.

'I think I am high right now... ' Y/n thought to himself as he put a hand on his forehead and tried to remember what happened while Yuzu was looking around the warehouse to find the girl that looked like Yuya until...

"Yuzu are you there?" The actual Yuya said as she ran up to the warehouse and both Y/n and Yuzu turned around to see their girlfriend/friend. "Yuya!" The both of you said as she then ran up to the both of you stopping to catch her breath from running.

"Yuya you are 'Yuya' right?" Y/n asked Yuya who just looked at him with a confused look on her face. "What are you talking about Y/n?" Yuya said as Y/n just looked at her a surprised look on his face.

"Yuya you weren't here earlier?" Yuzu asked Yuya who still was confused on what they were talking about and Yuzu just put her hand onto her chin. 'That wasn't Yuya... Then who was it?' Yuzu asked herself in her head as Y/n began to explain to Yuya what had happened...

To Be Continued...

What is up you guys! It had been more than 2 weeks since I had updated this story sorry... I have been a bit busy with preparing for school so I have to get lots of things ready but here is the fourteenth chapter sorry if it is a bit bland this was made on a bit of a short notice, but hope you enjoy it!

- 6-CONSOLES signing out!