Nico's Proposal | Chapter 2

Hope you're enjoying the story! :D

At You Show Duel Academy...

After the Solid Vision System broke, the west of the was pretty solemn, and Yuya, Yuzu, Gong, Skip, and Y/n were inside one of the break rooms that were inside of You Show Duel School. Then out of nowhere Skip yelled, "I CAN'T TEACH WITH PASSION!" when he yelled that the entire building shook surprising anyone who was in a 500 square mile radius.

Skip was sitting on one of the seats in the break while two of his arms were on his legs holding his head up while looking down with tears in his eyes forming as he started talking again. "The Solid Vision System broke, and we scared away the students who wanted to apply to our school. At this rate, You Show School will go bankrupt!" Skip said in a panicking tone knowing if they weren't able to get a new Solid Vision System things would go spiraling down for the school.

Then Yuya who was sitting next to both Y/n and Yuzu, and was lying on Y/n's shoulder put on her goggles stared at the ceiling, and started complaining about how if she were able to duel a little bit more, she would have been able to make the new student who was going to apply to laugh a little bit more if Yuzu did not break the machine.

Although in a response Yuzu stated it was Yuya's fault for goofing off and then she complained about how Yuya should look at her when she is talking about her but even though Yuzu said those things Yuya did not look at her, so in a small fit Yuzu lifted her arm to smack him in the head but Yuya quickly jumped away avoiding the hit but crashed into a large figure who turned out to be Gong.

"Your still here Gong?" Yuya said confused about how Gong was still here until Y/n answered her question. 

"He had been since we had walked in he was just leaning against the wall." and Yuya just responded with an "Oh" but that moment was cut short as Gong started talking.

"That boy wasn't laughing," said looking down at Yuya who had just taken off her goggles to show that were circular marks around her eyes and responded to Gong's statement of the 'boy not laughing with. 

"He was laughing quite a bit, and Y/n was laughing as well!" Yuya said to Gong while waving her left and right hand in front of him.

"Well Y/n is Y/n," Gong said to Yuya's response of Y/n laughing which got Y/n irritated. 

"Hey what is that suppose to mean!" Y/n said to Gong who had just ignored him and went to talking back to Yuya which got him to puff his cheeks.

"Making people laugh and being laughed at, are totally different!" Gong said to Yuya while looking at her until he then looked at one of the posters on the wall which had Yuya's dad on it, Yusho Sakaki. 

Then Gong went on about his rant, "Your father Yusho Sakaki made everyone smile with his dueling

Then Gong went on about his rant, "Your father Yusho Sakaki made everyone smile with his dueling. Did you forget those smiles came from the heart?" Gong said to Yuya, who then just stood on one leg with her arms behind her back.