"alright. fine. we like glitter cheeks, but it's just got a sick baseline that gets us pumped up to you know, hit some dudes." troy told her and she hummed condescendingly.

"oh please more like they hit you"

"please don't blackmail us and use this against us." sawyer told her pleadingly. troy new better then to try.

"oh I won't for you." tasi said with a innocent shrug.

"wait for it" troy rolled his eyes.

"but I might for troy."

"there it is."

"I don't know if we discussed this, but we're adding embarrassment to the list. so that gets me up to, oh I don't know? 100 POINTS! sha-boo-ya. I just can't wait to tell the girls"

"oh no. you can't. what happens in the locker room, stays in the locker room." troy told her

"that's vegas." she reminded him but he ignored her.

"so our secret is safe with you?"

"oh I don't know, sure."

"wait for it." troy trailed off.

"for 20 bucks each." she added.

"there it is."

"what!"

"hey! I'm being nice. i could've said thirty instead." "i guess she's being somewhat nice. it could've be been thirty." troy and tasi said in unison, surprisingly themselves and the team.

"ok I think your hanging to much." newt said and the two scoffed.

"and i didn't that was possible" they both mumbled and when they realized, they turned to each other with an annoyed huff.

"so 20 bucks or?"

with reluctant groans, the team all handed him twenty bucks each.

~~

TASI COULDN'T CATCH a break with her friends. they had so many questions about the boys locker room she wasn't allowed to answer, nor did she want to repeat.

"tasi i gotta know, what's it like in the boys locker room? what do they talk about? secret crushes- am I one of them? do they fight over me? they do don't they?" pepper ranted and tasi laughed a bit.

"pepper I can't tell you. but I can tell you what doesn't. all that. besides what happens in the locker room stays in the locker room."

"that's Vegas" bella sates

"that's what I said."

the tv turned on and in seconds from a source they didn't know of, someone told ace about the boys listening to glitter cheeks. they were the laughing stocks in seconds. tasi didn't tell a soul. she just hoped the team would believe her.

"you are in big trouble."

"what? you guys think i leaked this?" tasi asked the team minus troy.

"oh please, you're the new guy on the team." newt told her.

"and you're a girl. girls say stuff! you see 'em do it everywhere all willy-nilly and whatnot!" sawyer ranted very passionate about it.

"the dudes right."

"totally willy-nilly."

"oh wow you caught me. us girls just open our mouths and let words spill out. guess it was me." tasi said sarcastically which the guys didn't catch.