10| 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
----------------

It was finally the day, we had to fly to Brasil for the next Match.

I was exhausted, I mean ist 3 a.m in the morning. I parked my car in the garage down the airport and got my luggage out of the back seat. Most of the boys already arrived, except for Bo, Hinata and Tsumu.

Welp, I knew it. I huffed in annoyance while I sat next to Meian on a, to my surprise, comfortable bench. "Ugh, I'm so tired. If these dumb fucks ain't coming in a few minutes, istg" i yawned, resting my head on meians shoulder.

The others just chuckled, TF, HOW ARENT THEY TIRED?!

After another set of thirty minutes, "THIRTY MINUTES?! WHERE WERE YOU!" I almost yelled as I saw the three of them running towards ur, panting as if they got chased by a Nun.

"Sorry! I couldn't find my car..." Kotaro said, scratching the back of his neck. Dude, what the actual fu- "It's okay  let's hurry up and get our flight" Meian said, grabbing his luggage and walking towards the shuttle.

I glared at the three of them, while following Meian. As everything was done, due a time of an hour, we had enough time to buy food, or other things. Out flight was in one hour, so I decided to go buy snacks and stuff, Shoyo tugging along with me.

We were in a tiny shop, with any kind of stuff. Food, clothing, necessary stuff etc.

I planned on sleeping at the Airplane, so I searched for a fluffy blanket because I forgot mine... heart's been broke so many times.....😪😪😪😪😰😢😢😰😰😥😫💕💕💕😥😥💕😩😓😢

As I finally found the PERFECT blanket, it was a light grey one, with tiny flowers on it. I mean, the design was something else, but as long as the blanket was fluffy, warm, and cheap. It was.perfect.

I wanted to call out for hinata, to let him know I was finished and that we could return to the others. But as soon as I turned around, I was greeted with hinata, kneeling in front of a little girl, handing him a Gift.

Hinata thankfully took her gift, hugging her and smiling like a little kid. The mother of the little child was in our age,  she thanked him and complimented him such as how amazing he would be, his jumps, his blocking and and and.

I chuckled lightly. "Shoyo, we have to go!" I said, greeting the little girl with a wave. She smiled at me, and bidded her goodbyes. "Goodbye, thank you again for your amazing gift young lady!!!" Hinata beamed, waving at the little Girl.

"That was cute" I mumbled, earning a hum from Sho. I already paid, so we went straight back to the group.

Our flight got called, so we got our luggage and made our way towards the bridge. Hinata was next to me, nervously fiddling with the hem of his shirt, aka the MSBY jacket. "Hey, sho. What's wrong? You afraid of Airplanes??" Tsumu teasing said.

"Huh?! No, am not!" He retorted, rather unsave...

"It's not a big deal Sho, you're sitting in between me and Kotaro. So don't worry!" I tried to assure him. Hinata nodded, slightly smiling, still nervouse.

This could get interesting...

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
--------------------

Not sure but I like sitting in a plane, watching the clouds pass by <3