4| 𝑩𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒊𝒆 𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒔

☕︎
--------------------

The evening went well, we ate, laughed and had much of fun. The next match would be in one week, so we had a bit of time to get better.

As all of the boys left, excluding me, it was already 8 p.m.
I helped Mrs. Hinata with the dishes, while Natsu und Sho played Volleyball.
"So, Y/n sweetie" Oh oh, what will it be this time...

I hummed in response, already preparing for the train that'll hit me any time soon. "I know my son and you are very close, are you... like, dating?" I chocked on air, while my face turned in a deep shape of red.

"No, no! Not yet, wait no we are very good friends!" Help, where's this going, I SAID NOT YET WHAT THE HELL!!!

She chuckled, "I see" I tried to contain my blushed state, it slightly helped until Shoyo came through the veranda door, sweating like a beast but GAWD.

I blushed even deeper, if that's even possible. Sometimes i still feel like a teenie. He chuckled at my sight, "you okay? You're kinda red?" Hinata walked towards me, the back of his hand resting on my forhead.

"No, yeah uhm.. I'm okay! It's just uh hot!" I chuckled nervously, while Shos mom wiggled with her eyebrows. Oh my gawd, save me. Anyone.
Family Hinata seemed like to mock each other very well, and they had fun to mock me aswell.

Since when did je grow so tall and got so... so?!
"I'll turn the Ac on, because it's sO HoT. Right, Y/n?" Omg, MRS. HINATA WHY!
"That would be very nice of you!" I mocked back. Natsu and Shoyo were like "ok" 𖨆• 𖨆

After the finished washing the dishes, Natsu decided to watch a movie with us. "BARBIE, BARBIE, BARBIE" Natsu whined. I chuckled, leaving the delicious to the other Hinatas.

"Only if we watch the movie with the Horses!" Hinata said? "WHAT NO, RAPUNZEL BARBIE IS BETTER!" Natsu yelled. "NO" "YES" "NO" "YES"
"Then we'll just watch both okay?!" Mrs. Hinata said.

"Fine" both of them said. What a blessing. We sat on the couch, Natsu on my left and Sho on my right. In the middle of the Movie I noticed how tired Natsu got, so I patted my tight for her to rest her head on.

Natsu nodded and rested her head on my tight, continuing to eat her popcorn. I have to be honest, these romantic moments in Barbie are so... Lame?! Like dude. Gross!

I almost forgot that we had another movie to watch, and sighted. The tangerine noticed my presence and saw his sisters head on my lap.

He gasped dramatically, "What's wrong?" I asked. Hinata pouted and crossed his arms in front of his chest. Such a Drama Queen, I take back what I said before.

I sighted, snacked my Arm around his shoulder, placed my hand on the right side of his face and leaned him down pushing his Head onto my lap.

"Happy?" I asked. Sho nodded and smiled, continuing to watch the Barbie movie...

In the End, Natsu, Shoyo and I fell asleep on the couch while Mama Hinata went up stairs to her room. I slept in a sitting position, while the two tangerines heads laid on my lap. Bit uncomfortable, but it's okay...

𝐒𝐨, 𝐟𝐚𝐯. 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞? :𝐃

-------------------