Chapter 11

Chuuya POV:

I am ordering our men to protect Yokohama on the ground as crashed cars saround the city. I see somone running its y/n?! I look at her shocked but before I could say anything she speaks.
"No time to talk they have Q"

Wait... they have-? No. This is why it is so bad. They are going to destroy Yokohama!
I turn around to see if y/n is still there but she isn't she must've run to Dazai to stop Q's Ability. Well I still have to do my job. I yell at some men to keep an eye out for Q's doll ibcase she doesn't have the doll. Somone yells at me to come over to them it was from where y/n left too.

Dazai POV:

I hold y/n in my arms as she falls unconscious and Atsushi doesn't look as good. Due to the Agency regulations we need to put members first but I don't want y/n to die if I renber correctly Chuuya was close by he can help her.
"Chuuya!" I scream trying to get his attention hopefully he comes but he may not because of me.

I hear somone running and see Chuuya he looks at me and y/n he seems so worried. "Take y/n back to the Port Mafia. I will make sure the Agency knows she is back there." I tell Chuuya as I stand up holding y/n in my arms as she has bruises and scrapes across her body and two gunshot wounds.

"Only what I can assume is that her Spirit is keeping her subconscious alive." I say to him.

Chuuya takes y/n out of my arms and nods not even speaking a words as he uses his Ability to leave. I will meet her again I know it.

Y/n POV:

My eyes flutter open to an unfamiliar place. I look left then right it is all white? Am I in the Moby Dick again?
I stand up and realise it isn't all white there are bits of black mixed with red and they look like clouds.

I continue to walk around and the black things can be seen more clearly, I look inside of it and see a memory of mine inside.

~FLAHSBACK~

"Let's get this over with." I say harshly.
"Where is all the fun from before gone?" Dazai asks me.
"We are on a mission. Not to fool around plus I just want to go back to the Mafia and beat the shit out of people who won't talk" I yell Dazai.
"You are turning into Chuuya a burning person." Dazai tells me.
"WHAT?!- IM NOT BORING EYEPATCH" Chuuya yells.
I punch them both in their sides. "Let's get this over with." I tell both of them.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

That was fun when Dazai, Chuuya and I would go on fun missions. But still the question remains where am I?
I continue to look around seeing more and more memories some bad and some good.
"Y/n?" I hear her voice my eyes widen.
"It can't be.." I whisper to myself.

I turn around and see my mum... I just stare at her as a tear falls from my eye.

"This isn't your time honey" she says with a saddened smile on her face.

"W-what do you mean?" I question her.

"You can't die yet me and your father will be waiting for you but this isn't the time" she says then slowly fades away.

"Mum... MUM!" I scream as more tears run down my face.
"No. She wouldn't want me ot cry like this... she would want me to return like she said."

I look around for a way out then see my spirit standing there next to my dark spirit I run towards them.

"Return me back now! PLEASE" I scream at them they turn around.
"Please please please! I need to return for Dazai, Chuuya, Akutagawa!" I continue yelling at them as the two spirits stare at me.
My spirit touches me as I feel my body fade away "thank you" I say.

My eyes flutter open to see I'm at a hospital? The Port Mafia hospital, I look next to me seeing Chuuya staring down. I lift the top half of my body up. "So... when can I get back to work?" I ask him.
Chuuya looks up at me eyes widened as I give him a smile. "You are awake I need to tell Mori and Akutagawa they were so worried about you!" He says running out of the room "no thank you? Rude." I say to myself.

Chuuya runs back into the room with Mori and Akutagawa. I give them a warm smile.
"Y/n you idiot" Akutagawa chuckles he can show his soft side around me.

"So how is everyone?" I ask them.

"How are we?! You should be more worried about yourself!" Chuuya yells at me.

"So how did you survive?" Akutagawa asks me.

"The Spirits"

A/n: sorry this is kinds short I didn't really know what to do so yeah next chapter there will be more  Dazai! Be prepared. That's all cya!
From somee-random-otaku ♡