Scp-3640: Escape from the House of Mouse

(Watch the video first before reading this chapter. And sorry if this ruin your childhood)

Y/n was carrying 682 downstairs to the kitchen, he's still asleep from last night. But they don't mind. When they reach the kitchen, they found the Scps and their family eating some breakfast. 

Scp-106: There those two are! Had a good wank off session?

Y/n: What?...

Scp-049: Don't listen to him. How's your sleep?

Y/n: It was good and 682 is still passed out. 

They turned around to show that 682 is wide awake.

Scp-053: You're awake! 

Scp-682: Yeah, but I like it this way.

Y/n gasped a little dramatically then immediately drop him to the floor and went to the table to grab some breakfast like pancakes, eggs and some bacons. Everyone was just talking about their  morning and what did they dream about. But it was kinda disturbed by someone or something breaking into the castle.

Y/S/N: What was that?

Scp-173: Sounds like a intruder.

Y/n: In this time of day?! And did any of you guys hear that squeaking?

Y/S/N: And some barking?

Scp-035: And quacking?

Then 053 got curious and went to where they hear the crash. When she reach there, she let out an frightened shriek . Everyone immediately stop what they were doing then ran to where 053 is.  When they went there and getting ready to battle to whoever, they all got confused because there was just a small broken window hole and 053's back was facing them.

Scp-049: Um, dear? Are you okay? Did something hurt you?

Scp-053: No.

Scp-682: Did you found anything?

Scp-053: I found them.

Y/S/N: Who do you found?

053 turn around to show that she holding three animals: a mouse, a duck and a puppy dog. The mouse is wearing red suspenders and pants with yellow buttons. The duck is wearing a blue vest , a red bow and a sailor hat. And the puppy dog is wearing yellow-ish orange vest and a green hat. Everyone was in awe by the sight of the three animals.

Scp-035: Aw, and who are these little intruders?

Scp-053: I don't know but I think they're lost.

Iris: Hmm, you know, those animals kinda reminds me of a cartoon show.

Cain: What means you say about that?

Iris: I don't know but I'll get to it soon.

Scp-053: Do you think we can keep them?

Y/n: Hmm, let's just keep them for now and look for their owners soon.

Scp-953: *mumbles* Better be later than sooner.

Scp-239: What was that, 953?

Scp-953: Nothing!

They went back to the kitchen to give some food to the little animals as they checked something about them. But although, a certain Scp is getting a little jealous.

Y/F/N: Hmm, I heard from the humans that these look like the mascots from a kids tv show.

Iris: That's it! I remember that there was three cartoon characters who are famous for cheering up kids.