Chapter 3.5: With deeper feelings

After spending most of the day with Octavio, Craig went up the wall and back on the trek home. He couldn't help but wonder why Octavio hated being the prince so much. 

"I mean, he seems fairly respected from what I can tell...maybe I'm just not in the loop, I never was too great at politics."

He opened the door to his home and dropped his bag on the coffee table. After a quick snack, he packed his bag for his next trip out.

"Hmm, crabby cakes... I'm almost out. I'll make sure I go buy more tomorrow..."

 "Ah!"

 He noticed that one of the pages of his notebook had fallen on the floor. He picked it up and realized it was the sketch he had drawn of Octavio when he was too busy sulking to pay attention to what Craig was doing, or looking at.

 "Aha! I was looking for you!" Craig tore the sketch of the garden out of his notebook and found a place on the wall to hang up the both of them side by side. After pinning them both up he admired his handiwork. 

 While he did like both of the drawings from today, he did like the sketch he did of Octavio a lot more than the one of the garden. He felt something a bit odd when he looked at the picture of the young prince.

 "Eh, I probably just need some sleep."