Chapter 1

Sawada Tsunayoshi. A mage who has been wandering the world for over 500 years had come across many things leaving the world. He wasn't unusual and he got used to it quickly. He no longer felt bad for the creatures, maybe a tiny bit of pity, but never enough to go out of his way to help a random undead.

"He was probably defeated in a dungeon," The mage mumbled under his breath

The undead in front of the brunette was leaving the world fast. In turn, the mage hurried and started a spell, and before he knew it the undead had been revived in a sense.

He was still dead but he looked more human now. But he also wasn't dead anymore. It was confusing.

Many things about this undead had become more alive, including his appearance. He had a working brain and heart. Possibly a stomach, possibly not though. He didn't have lungs though. He didn't necessarily need that anymore since he had gone so long without them. Plus, artificial lungs are very difficult to make.

Other than those organs, the brain and heart, there wasn't any other organ the undead needed. So yes, this guy was still technically dead, but he had his human senses and two, possibly three, vital things. And muscles. Very strong, unused muscles.

Tsuna stood in front of the sleeping undead for a good minute or two. Before deciding to use his magic to carry him to wherever he put his cottage this time. This undead looked far too heavy for him to carry. He was a mage, not a warrior.

Thankfully, the walk back wasn't too long. He even found many herbs that he could use for spells and medicine. Possibly a few poisons too for one of his friends, but that wasn't too important. He gently opened the door and set his basket of herbs on the nearby coffee table in his living room.

For a moment, the mage wondered if he was breaking any laws by reviving an undead to be not as undead.

...

Oh well. If he did, who cares? Probably that high and mighty magic council, but they can honestly fuck off. He didn't mind challenging them every few half-centuries. It's become a tradition at this point. It's to be expected.

Xanxus sure as hell gets a laugh out of it every time. Always saying how 'the old trashes needed to be put in their place,' and that, 'it's their own fucking fault for being so god damn annoying.'

Maybe his cousin did have anger issues. He'll be sure to ask next time they have dinner together with his little crew.

Tsuna slowly lowered the undead onto the bed in the guest room. He made sure to cover him with a blanket while he was at it. He opened his curtains and let the light peek into the room. The undead looked human but still dead at the same time as he lay there on the bed silently.

Tsuna looked at him closely and took notice of the undead's pale skin and pitch-black hair. Not to mention he looked quite strong just as he was handsome. He snapped out of his thoughts and quickly went to the kitchen. He grabbed a pitcher and filled it with some water. The pitcher was put on a tray with an empty cup.

The brunet re-entered the guest room and put the tray on the nightstand next to the bed. He looked at the undead again and hummed, "Probably a powerful hunter when he was alive," Tsuna mumbled under his breath, curiosity filtering through. No normal being can emit power at this high of a level after all.

His thoughts were cut off when the undead began to wake up.

Nearly immediately, the undead sat up with a tense body, "Where?" He said with a rough voice, his defenses were high along with his confusion.

The brunet quickly attempted placating the defensive undead, "You're in my cottage." He responded as politely as possible while being sure not to raise his voice above a certain volume. His sense is most likely overloaded at the moment.