Chapter 27

It was time. He was leaving for a week to be at his fathers side by force.

Not knowing if he'd come back in one piece or even back at all, I clung onto him as my head was pressed lightly against his chest.

"I'll miss you" He puts down his things and wraps his arms around me.

"I already miss you and you're not gone yet" I giggle smiling up at him.

He kisses the tip of my nose and then my lips, I pull him more forward and make it deeper. His hands roam my neck and I let out a small gasp and the cold rings connecting with my warm skin.

"Bye baby" He whispers pulling away.
"Bye Theo" I frown and cling onto his hand.

"I'll be back soon darling" He walks away slowly. He looks back and I send his an air kiss. He catches it and places it on his- woah. Then he catches it again and places it on his cheekbone and closes his eyes for a second.

Adorable.

"Missing him already?" Draco scoffs.
"Shut it malfoy" I grin.
He hugs me for point 2 seconds and leaves as well.

"Would've gave you a longer hug but Mattheo is glaring into my back" He smirks.

"Mhm" I hum smiling.

I watch as they disappear and see nothing ahead but trees and grass.

"BIATCH THERE'S A PARTY AND YOUR UPSET A$$ IS COMING WITH ME" Blaise notices how gloomy I looked.

"I love you Blaise" I giggle.

He grins.

"Same here bestie" He winks.

I get dressed into a dark green dress and curl my hair while Blaise wears a black shirt with black jeans.

"Let's go" He grabs my arm quickly and I grab my purse.

"Getting touchy." I state.
"Mattheo's not here" He jokes.
"Shut up" I laugh.

We arrive and I start dancing with him. Then all of a sudden he throws some silver ribbons in the air and shouts.

"THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND" He points as I dance swaying my hips.

I felt a bit bad.
It seemed like I was celebrating the fact that Mattheo left.

It's only for a week. I remind myself.

Yeah I'm not drinking. I've learnt my lessons and I'm good.

"GO BAD BISHH" Blaise twirks on a girl and she grinds onto him. I cover my eyes and try moving away.

Then someone pulls my hands away from my eyes and grabs my waist.

Nope.

"Hey" I see Nathan rubbing lightly on my hips.

I pull away immediately and frown.

"Get away from me" I turn around and walk away. He pulls my waist back and I slap him.

The crowd goes a bit silent.

"Fu*king bit*h" He growls.
What is he a dog?

"You better carry on walking Nathan" Elijah comes to my rescue and the crowd starts cheering.

"Or what" He grins.

Elijah punches him 3 times and Nathan groans on the floor.

"OMG BABY" Pansy falls dramatically with him and holds onto his cheeks.

"Thanks" I mutter.
"It's what Mattheo would want someone to do" He smirks.

I smile at him and look back at Blaise.
Thank god he was off the girl.

I am a child of god. Well.

That was before the s3x.

"You a$$hole" Pansy punches Elijah in the stomach but he didn't move a bit.

He holds in his anger. 

"You hurt my baby" her cheeks flare red. It's embaressing. I'm embaressed for her.

"Oh hush Pinocchio" He glares at her.

I laugh and his head snaps over to me and he grins. 

Pinnochio.

LOLLL

sorry this was a short chapter. Pls give me ideas i don't know what to write anymore. I'm stressed.

I feel Like this chapter is so so bad and doesn't link up to anything.

Don't be nice and say it was good for the sake of it, because if you guys rlly do think it could be different let me know. I am the author but I like when people r honest about my work xx

678.