Help

Okay guys I need advice.

I'm not going to reveal anything but lets just say I am YOUNG.

This ties in because I'm confused on what to do in the future.

In high school, I have English class and it's basically writing stories ect.

I write with no effort in my stories at school due to tiredness yet the teachers give me high marks and are so suprised I can write.

Is it that good?
Let me give you a preview.
Don't copy.

Now this is a LITTLE BIT of something i wrote. It's ALL mine. Original.

I wrote this THING on notes when I was on a road trip. I was bored and did something.

The sharp blade pierced through her soft skin and a gasp came out of her mouth.
Her plump lips parted as he plunged the weapon into her womb again. His hands shook and a river of crimson red blood wondered down his bare arms.

She couldn't speak or move, all she thought of was him. Betrayal...

Ect.

BRO- ?? is it good.
I wrote loads after this. This is a whole book lmfao but I didn't think it was that good. It was rushed from my head.

I've always wanted to be a doctor and still do but alot of people think I'm a better author than I think I am.

I enjoy it but never thought of it as a job. Mabey it's not all that and I'm just tripping, and if I am please tell me.

Don't just say things out of kindness. Be honest. Even if it means being brutal.

-T ♡