Chapter 28

It's been 2 days and I was on the verge of tears. I had to sleep next to Mattheo's stupid shirt to feel calm and safe.

"He'll be back soon doll" Blaise rubs my back softly and shoves pasta in his mouth.

We were in the great hall eating lunch but I could only focus on one thing.

Theo.

Voldermort was capable of anything. I remember him bruising Mattheo. How could he do that to his own child? Is he going to do that again?

My heart was racing and I wanted him to be next to me so badly.

He would always make me feel safe and with him around, Nathan never came up to me much.

"Cake?" Blaise shoves a cupcake near me. I smile and take it.

"Good?" He says with a mouth full of icing. "Yeah" I giggle.

Then we hear a crash and everyone turns towards Proffesor Dumbledore.

"Student, teachers, staff, I need to inform you that hogwarts has had a protective barrier and several weapons  put on outside the school. As you know, there has been a rumour that 'He who must not be named' is alive and going to attack hogwarts. Which is why we must start taking school seriously and work on our self defence against the dark arts." He says.

"Continue" He walks off.

Blaise throws a grape in his mouth and sighs. "I can't fight" He whispers to me. I shake my head, "I can only spend my parents money and style people up oh and hype people up" He says panicking.

"Oh I know! Distract deatheaters by complimenting their style of clothing or give advice on fashion" I smile.

He hits me lightly on the shoulder.
"I don't want to get killed for being judgy" He groans.

"Eh you'll probably get killed anyways" I joke.

"WELL DUH I CAN'T FIGHT" He chuckles nervously.

"Umb1tch doesn't even teach us defense against the dark arts. She teaches us baby magic and tries to get us to go through a guide of kiddy self defence words. We need to teach ourselfs" Jacob sits down next to us with a plate.

"Sup man" Blaise greets.
"Hey" I say.

"God I spent 2 hours in the library searching for a book to learn how to fight dark arts and spells to attack" He puts his head in his hands.

"Why is everyone suddenly taking it so seriously now.." I say confused.

"You didn't see the flyer?" They ask at the same time.

What?

"What flyer" I say.

"Well it's more like a newspaper but here" He takes one out of his bag.

My heart started beating faster as my eyes skimmed over the headlines and I studied every word.

'The dark lord and his deatheaters coming to hogwarts to destroy each and every bit of it.

Dumbledore and severus were warned by the echoing voice of whom who should not be named.

His son accompanies him'

My eyes linger on the 'his son' bit. I really didn't want Mattheo to get hurt. I'd do anything for him to stay in one peice and be safe.

"It's okay, we can do this" I hear Hermione Granger say to her team. I look over there and she looks at me.
I give her a small smile and she returns it kindly.

I turn back and sigh.

"Let's go somewhere, to take our minds off this" I say.

"We can't, everyone's restricted to stay indoors until this is all over" Jacob says annoyed.

"Let's practise magic in an empty room" I suggest. Jacob nods.

"I need to brush up on my self defense. I don't want to fight in the war but I need something to protect myself" He says.

I agree.

"I'm scared guys" Blaise says quietly.

"You got this Blaise, let's all stick together for these days" I say.

"Hey guys" Goyle and Crab walk in.

"Hi"
"Sup"
"Hey"

"Man am I hungry" Goyle laughs at his stomach rumbling.

Crab grabs a plate and sits next to him.

"See you guys later" we all stand up and head to an empty room.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

"I heard Potter saying something about a Dumbledore defense league." He mumbles.

"Right now we need a self defence league" Jacob rolls his eyes.

"Yeah..we do need to protect our selfs" I nod.

I open the door to the library and nobody was in there. "Guys" I point to the empty room in the library. Blaise nods and we quickly head in there.

"Okay show us what you got" Jacob says to Blaise.

"You first" He stands behind me.

"Shut up I'll do it" Jacob smirks.

He mumbles something under his breath and the tables move slightly forward. He opened his eyes and disappointment filled them.

"HA" I hit Blaise when he laughed.

He groans while holding his side.
"Soz".

"What spell?" I ask.

"Dunno found it in a book" He says.

"Let's just look for a spell book" Blaise says.

"I've tried" Jacob rubs him forehead.

"Surely you wouldn't have been able to go through all of these. We have 3 people so it'll be faster and more better" I say.

We have limited time.
The clock was ticking.

They nod and we go our seperate ways.

I had someone ask if this was gonna be the last chapter.
The answer is no.

I have about 2 chaotic ones then like a few more.

YES it will include a death. But you can try guess who.

Luv uu

917.