31. Epilogue

[Y/N POV]

That night when I had my double date with Mimi and Jake, Sunghoon asked me to follow him to the USA.

[Flashback]

We were having fun in the training center, this place was the place where for the first time I talked with Sunghoon and it also became my first date place with Sunghoon as a couple. I was sat on the bench alone while resting my feet but then Sunghoon came and sat beside me.

Y/N: What are you doing here? Why don't you play with them? (Looked at her boyfriend)

Sunghoon: I want to rest with my baby.

Y/N: (Blushed) What did you call me?

Sunghoon: Baby. Why??

Y/N: Nothing. It just new for me.

I heard Sunghoon chuckled but I didn't care and still looked at Jake and Mimi who had a lot of fun in the ice rink.

Sunghoon: Y/N... can I ask you something?

Y/N: (Look at him) What is that?

Sunghoon: I'm going to the USA tomorrow and I want you to come with me.

Y/N: (Widen her eyes) What?? But I cannot afford to study there.

Sunghoon: Don't worry, I'll pay for your tuition fees and about the dwelling, you can stay with me. I don't want to part away from you.

Y/N: But.... How about my father?

Sunghoon: Don't worry, he can go with us if you want.

Y/N: No... he is looking for a new job.

Sunghoon: If so, he can work in my company. I'll tell my assistant about him.

Y/N: Really???

Sunghoon: Do I look like I'm playing right now?

Y/N: (Hugged him) Thank you so much, my ice prince.

.

.

[Present time]

[Y/N POV]

Sunghoon and I had graduated from university 2 years ago and after we graduated, we went back to Korea where Sunghoon took his father's position as the CEO of the Park Company. I also worked there as his personal assistant. I didn't mind at all because I could stick with him every day and Sunghoon told me to move in with him, so I have been living with him for 2 years now and we got married last year, at first, his parents didn't like me but I proved them that I love Sunghoon not because of his money but I love him the way he is. Slowly but steady I could melt his parents' hearts and they finally accepted me. His mom loved me so much and now Sunghoon and I cannot wait for our first child to be born. My life couldn't be happy without him. I also realized that sometimes love could be hurt you but if you can get through it, you can find someone who can truly love you, and sometimes your soulmate can be the person you never expected before. I've learned from my life that a person that cold as ice could be the sweetest and lovely person in the world to his beloved one and from him, I learned that I couldn't judge someone from its cover.

.

.

.

Thank You so much for reading this book, I'll continue to work on my new books and publish it as soon as I've done with it.

~Love, Author.