Blooper Reel - Part One

I will put bold where the stuff starts if you want to skip my blabbering

Hello lovely human beings (or just MissMokke if no one else has found this yet)
For your beautiful eyes to dry after the picture seen (I almost cried to but I'm EMOTIONAL always) I have provided random alternate reality stuff that didn't happen or just some author notes! This is chapter 1-5, will be doing these every five chaps :)
Blooper suggestions welcome, I will always go back and include funny scenes y'all imagine to upcoming bloopers

Start here lazy note-skippers
Chapter One
"Damn!" he told himself. "That was some crazy dream! Or was a nightmare?"

Dream and Nightmare crawl through his window, shouting, "WE WILL EAT YOUR SOUL WE ARE THE P*SSBABIES!" and screech in a high pitch. Tubbo screams, falls off his bed, and died.

*beep*
Chapter Two

Tubbo clenched and unclenched the fist Ranboo couldn't see. He quickly turned and jumped up, punching the tall boy in the jaw. Ranboo stumbled, then stared at him, cold and harsh fire in his eyes.

"Tubbo..."

Tubbo backed up. Ranboo finished his sentence, "...you f*cked up." He took out an axe and decapitated Tubbo with a clean slicing motion. Tommy came around the corner saying, "I had a feeling someone stole my line, have you seen - " His eyes widened as he saw Tubbo's bleeding body.

"OH MY F*CKING GOD HE F*CKING DEAD!"

*beep*

"Yeah?" Tubbo felt around on his wrist. He stopped and turned. "What? Why'd you - "

He was pulled into a long and passionate kiss. He broke it off and bonked Ranboo.

"F*ck you."

*beep - I was so uncomfy writing that I want cut off my hand*

"So I went in your house not long ago, not creepy or anything, I just wanted to stop by but you weren't there because you're obviously on this walk but I didn't know that at the time, anyways I went in when you didn't answer the door because I thought you were asleep and I was going to wake you up and say hi but I was so nervous when I saw you weren't in bed and you left your butt and made and I was going to leave but I saw a bit of blue under your pillow so I looked because I was curious, sorry, and I saw the feather and I left and now I found you and I asked you the weird question about the dream catchers because I wanted to know why it was special and I made up a lie to bring up the subject and it's obviously none of my business and I'm sorry!" The part-enderman bent slightly, trying to pick apart the audio paragraph.

"You...went in my house..."

"Ye...Yeah!" Ranboo replied, gulping air. "Sorry again."

Tubbo looked up furiously. "YOU WENT IN MY HOUSE!" He took out an axe and started chasing his friend down with it.

They passed Fundy, who stopped and stared them running. He shrugged and said, "Pog."

*beep*

"So I went in your house not long ago, not creepy or anything, I just wanted to stop by but you weren't there because you're obviously on this walk but I didn't know that at the time, anyways I went in when you didn't answer the door because I thought you were asleep and I was going to wake you up and say hi but I was nervous when I saw you more in bed and you left your bed unmade, and I was going to leave but I saw a bit of blue under your pillow so I looked because I was curious, sorry, and I saw the setter and I left and now I found you and I asked you the weird question about the dream catchers because I wanted to know why it was special and I made up a lie to bring up the subject and it's obviously none of my business and I'm sorry!" The part-enderman bent slightly, trying to breathe again.