seven

Jonah Marais

"So boys tell us about The Good Times And The Bad Ones." I smile. "Well I think it explains itself. At times where it was good and well when it was bad." Daniel says. "There would be a time where you felt loved and appreciated. the good times."

"And where you fell out of love and under pressure. the bad times. So The Good Times And The Bad Ones." Jack says. "That's nice." she said with a smile. "I personally love Grey and Lotus Inn." we laugh. "Thank you." Zach says.

I watched the interview on the screen. "Well I actually liked that one." Corbyn said. I go on Instagram and smile as as I read the whole thing.

liked by kayycook, jonahmarais, shaneambrose and 2 million others

itsrylmorris: To my dear older sister, you are so important and amazing to me. you have been on your own your whole life, you took care of yourself. You have shown almost anyone who deeply knows you that you know what you are doing.

You are our protector and rock. You showed us many things that you can't seem to find in yourself. you are smart, kind, beautiful, amazing and with everything on this earth it is sad to see people hate on you to make your life worst. you are the reason that I'm am here today. you kept me from the unimaginable.

You have kept me at ground with myself. you might act like a kid and make the internet see you as a grown up who can't take anything serious or is stupid. But you are so smart and it's sad that people won't take the time to see that.

I love you so much Quinlynn Moore. You are beautiful no matter shape, size and personality. So I wrote this song for you. beautiful out everywhere.

👥: moorejane

*comments disabled*

"Can I see the remote." Oscar passed it to me. I change it to YouTube and surprisingly there it was. Beautiful by Everlasting Love.

"What are you go-" I play the video.