one

Quinlynn Moore

"This is fancy." I say and Lylliya laughs. "Deadass." Ryliane roll her eyes. "You two are children." we both laugh again. "Well go meet other people." she instantly walks away. "Bitch." Lylliya laughs. "I'll see you in a couple." I nod and she walks away.

I go sit down and scroll on my phone. "Wow, I see you don't do communication." I nod not looking up. "Why communicate when I am fine by my lonesome?" the person laughs. "How will you make friends?" I huff and scroll.

"The two I have now are enough thank you for worrying about my sanity tho." a different laugh was heard. "So you aren't a loner." I huff. "Obviously not if I just said I have friends dumbass." I had gotten annoyed and looked up. inside I was embarrassed.

"Hi, I'm Jac-" I cut him off and go back to my phone. "I know whom you might be." he and Daniel laugh. "What's your name?" I huff and lock my phone. "Quin." they smile. "Nice." I nod. "It's okay."

I looked away from them to notice Ryliane and Lylliya looking at me next to the rest of the boys. "What?" I asked and Lylliya laughs. "Badass." she high fived me. I scoff and laugh as Ryliane shakes her head.

"Do you two ever take anything serious?" she asked us but me being the childish person I am I look around. "You talking to them?" I point to Daniel and Jack. she glares at me. "I think she means us." I hum. "Well if you must now." I say with a smile. "No."

"I hate you two." I gasp and cover my heart. "Remember that bitch. Don't call me or the house phone because you forgot your keys. My house locks at 10:30 and if you not there welp I guess yo ass is sleeping in the shed. Bitch." she gasp and I hum.

"Im stuck on the fact that you said My House. like you were the only person that pays for it." I roll my eyes and look at her. "Fine Our House." Jack and Daniel laugh.