Chapter 11

(So sorry for the unannounced hiatus. It was unplanned, but I've finished school and got my life together for the most part. There's still a bit going on with work taking a lot of my time, but I'll try to get a new update schedule. Seeing all the comments these past months helped me stay encouraged to finish this fanfic once and for all, so thank you everyone who has supported me. At some point I will go back and fix mistakes too, so please do point them out if you find any.)

After Wilbur had finished singing his new song he peered apprehensively at everyone else in the room. Phil just looked infinitely saddened from the lyrics, undoubtedly piecing together the words meaning's from their past. Wilbur's past specifically. Techno had his classic poker face on trying to hide how worried he was for his younger brother. Though years of life and death the brunette could see his emotions clear as day. Tommy and Tubbo mostly looked nervous, unsure what was going on exactly. Only that the room was now eerily silent, after all they couldn't hear the lyrics Wilbur sang. "Well geez guys, don't act like I just killed the dog." Wilbur laughed nervously to ease the tension in the room. Phil blinked in surprise and shook himself out of memory lane.

"Sorry mate, the song is really nice. How long have you been working on that?" Phil smiled encouragingly, just as he always would whenever Wilbur was excited to show him a new song, or a cover he perfected. The signer was glad that Phil wasn't questioning the lyrics themselves, as he didn't know how exactly he would respond.

"Not really sure, you know how times passes weirdly now for us." Wilbur put down the guitar, which caused Tommy and Tubbo start clapping awkwardly. Tubbo murmured something about how touching the melody was with Tommy agreeing. It made Wilbur smile how they obviously enjoyed it, but also super unnerved by it all. He didn't blame them for their reaction. After all how was someone supposed to act after hearing a ghost play a somber song?

"Hey boys! We'll be heading out now! Thanks for letting us stay the night!" Zak's voice sounded from the front door area with ended up startling Tommy and Tubbo. They had completely forgotten about their guests. Rushing out of Wilbur's room the two boys sprinted to say goodbye.

"So the road isn't flooded no more?" Tommy questioned after seeing Darryl grabbing his equipment and tool belt to load into their company's van. Zak was doing the same thing, but he mostly carried their uniforms that got soaked during the storm.

"It shouldn't be. It only floods when it rains a lot over a short time. Once the storm passes it drains fairly quickly." Darryl smiled kindly and then patted each of the younger boy's heads with each hand, "You kids better take care of this place. It means a great deal to a lot of people."

"We know, and we wont let anything bad happen." Tubbo smiled with a faint blush from having his hair ruffled by Darryl. At least he seemed like a really kind person, and both boys trusted him.

"And if something does happen I'll take care of it!" Tommy puffed out his chest with a cocky smile. His typical 'Big Man' attitude making its appearance. Darryl and Zak chuckled fondly before bidding them goodbye.

"Oh, and if you boys need anything here's my personal number. Granny is such a kind woman, I know having me helping you boys out too will put her at ease." Darryl handed Tubbo, as he was less likely to lose it, his business card that had both his and Zak's numbers on it. The smaller boy smiled and thanked Darryl before putting it in his pocket.

"See ya! Later ghosty boys!" Zak grinned as he called out for the ghosts, so they knew he was saying goodbye to them too. It was little things like that Phil and his sons really appreciated. To be acknowledged and treated like normal people.  

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 31, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Ghosty Bois Inc.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें